Pedestrian hit and ran over multiple times by vehicles on the PCH
Legal news for California automobile accident attorneys. A woman and her sister who were trying to cross the PCH were hit, one dead.
California automobile accident attorneys alert- A collision on the Pacific Coast Highway killed a pedestrian in Malibu, CA.
Malibu, CA—The Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) has been shut down in both directions following a fatal crash involving a pedestrian, on Monday, March 15, 2010. The fatal accident, which involved multiple vehicles, occurred around 6:15 a.m., at Winding Way, as reported by KNX1070.
According to preliminary accident reports, a 74-year-old Asian woman was hit by a northbound vehicle that was traveling on the PCH. Upon impact the victim was thrown into the southbound lanes of the highway where she was then hit by ‘at least six cars,’ in which two stopped following the collision. The woman and her sister were reportedly crossing the PCH from their job as caretakers at a residence, to catch a bus when the woman was hit. The sister of the deceased victim reportedly suffered minor injuries. The motorist who first struck the woman pulled over and was interviewed by police officials. At this time no arrests have been made in connection with the fatal accident. Police officials are still investigating the tragic crash. How the crash initially occurred and the cause has yet to be released. The PCH was closed in both the southbound and northbound directions between Kanan and Winding Way following the wreck.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for California automobile accident lawyers.Online Auto Accident Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New York Injury Attorney News: Man struck, killed by city bus in Bronx
- CA Auto Accident: 5 Injured When SUV Plowed into Pedestrians on Sidewalk
- Chicago auto accident: Traffic stop, crash injures police officer and 3 others
- Massachusetts auto accident: Pregnant mother crashes minivan into daycare
- Los Angeles auto accident: DMV worker injured in driving test crash
- Raleigh NC auto accident: Police car, ambulance crash en route to shooting call
- Austin TX wrong way crash: Driver found dead inside burning vehicle
- Study: High-speed police chases are killing innocent bystanders
- Washington D.C. automobile accident: 1 killed, 6 injured in car vs. van crash
- San Francisco CA accident: Taxi runs red light, causes chain-reaction crash