New York family law mediator reveals the successful divorce secret
YS divorce mediation lawyer in New York City says marital separation and divorce litigation can be handled successfully without courtroom battles.
New York, NY(news)–When couples find themselves at the crossroads of their marriage and realize they both desire something different for themselves, emotions can be tumultuous. The ending of what was and what could have been involves grief and at the same time liberation. The ending of a marriage involves letting go of the old and embracing the uncharted and unknown new. The light illuminating the idea of a whole new way of living will burn brighter and longer when the separation and divorce process is handled simply and effectively to bring closure to all parties involved. Couples can stand in the light and take control of their divorce by taking back their power and choosing mediation over courtroom battles.
Couples have the opportunity to let go of the old way of handling marital separation and divorce by embracing mediation, which is a simple and cost effective way to handle the division of your assets while maintaining good will with everyone involved. Divorce mediation is the solution to conflict resolution. Selecting a divorce mediation lawyer provides improved relationships between children and both parents. Mediation saves both parties significant amounts of money and valuable time while providing you a private and safe environment to work through your differences logically and effectively. A divorce lawyer who specializes in mediation helps you resolve issues while keeping your emotions separate from practical decisions. Embrace change and move forward to your new life and consult the conflict resolution specialists at YS Mediation http://www.ysmediation.com Toll Free 1-888-616-0445
Press Release Contact Information:
YS Mediation Center, Inc.
245 Park Avenue, 24th Floor
New York, NY 10167
Other News / Press Releases
- Panel seeks improved custody laws for military
- Judge upholds child support order in Russian adoption case
- Billionaire reaches settlement with model in child support battle
- Child Custody: A Guide to the Holidays for Separated and Divorced Parents
- Raleigh Divorce Lawyers Create Web Portal with Info on North Carolina Family Law
- Child Support in North Carolina: Part I
- Raleigh Family Lawyers: Court OKs Prior Bank Statements to Decide Child Support
- North Carolina Divorce Lawyers: Alienation of Affection Lawsuit Sends Message
- North Carolina Divorce Attorneys Discusss Nine Signs of Impending Separation and Divorce
- North Carolina Divorce Lawyers Discuss Cohabitation, Remarriage and Shared Assets