Man jumps 75 feet to his death after wreck on I-635
Legal news for Kansas personal injury attorneys. A multiple vehicle wreck on I-635, prompted a man to jump to what he thought was safety.
Personal injury lawyers alert- A man jumped over the side of a bridge on Interstate 635 after a wreck.
Kansa City, KS– A 35-year-old Merriam man leapt to his death after being involved in a traffic accident on a bridge viaduct of Interstate 635. The man apparently jumped the side of the bridge around 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 5, 2010, thinking that there was pavement below in which he could safely land on, as reported by the Kansas City Star.
The victim, only identified as a 35-year-old Hispanic man from Merriam, Kansas, reportedly was involved in a wreck with his truck and several other cars, when he got out of his vehicle along the side of the interstate. The man apparently saw other cars headed towards him and jumped over the viaduct thinking that there was payment to land on below, but instead plummeted 75 feet to his demise. Police officials believe there was as many as five vehicles involved in the pile-up. It is currently unknown what caused the multiple vehicle wreck on I-635, but the road was reported to have been icy at the time of the accident. By 9:00 a.m. all lanes were reopened after investigators finished their reports, and crews cleared the scene of debris. No charges have been filed at this time in connection with the pile-up.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Kansas personal injury lawyers.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult