Man jumps 75 feet to his death after wreck on I-635
Legal news for Kansas personal injury attorneys. A multiple vehicle wreck on I-635, prompted a man to jump to what he thought was safety.
Personal injury lawyers alert- A man jumped over the side of a bridge on Interstate 635 after a wreck.
Kansa City, KS– A 35-year-old Merriam man leapt to his death after being involved in a traffic accident on a bridge viaduct of Interstate 635. The man apparently jumped the side of the bridge around 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 5, 2010, thinking that there was pavement below in which he could safely land on, as reported by the Kansas City Star.
The victim, only identified as a 35-year-old Hispanic man from Merriam, Kansas, reportedly was involved in a wreck with his truck and several other cars, when he got out of his vehicle along the side of the interstate. The man apparently saw other cars headed towards him and jumped over the viaduct thinking that there was payment to land on below, but instead plummeted 75 feet to his demise. Police officials believe there was as many as five vehicles involved in the pile-up. It is currently unknown what caused the multiple vehicle wreck on I-635, but the road was reported to have been icy at the time of the accident. By 9:00 a.m. all lanes were reopened after investigators finished their reports, and crews cleared the scene of debris. No charges have been filed at this time in connection with the pile-up.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Kansas personal injury lawyers.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before
- Texas woman pleads guilty after murder and kidnapping