Michigan train accident – Two killed in Michigan train wreck!
Legal news for Michigan train accident attorneys. A collision involving a CN train and a car left two dead.
Michigan train accident lawyer alerts- A train wreck involving a Canadian National Railway Company train and a Chevy Malibu killed two.
Detroit, MI—Two people were killed after a collision involving a car and a train. The fatal crash happened on Wednesday, September 8, 2009 around 6:00 p.m. near the Mount Clemens/Clinton Township boarder on Elizabeth, as reported by The Detroit News.
Clinton Township police reported a white Chevy Malibu was hit by a train operated by the Canadian National Railway Company (CN). The impact of the crash was so intense, it pushed the car north of the railroad tracks. Two unidentified people inside the car were killed in the violent collision. Police officials stated the driver’s side door of the car appeared to have endured the brunt of the wreck. The train, which was traveling from Detroit to Port Huron, was reportedly not damaged in the collision. The railroad crossing was fully equipped with lights and gates, and after inspection, it was revealed the crossing gates and lights were working properly when the crash occurred. Police officials are currently conducting an investigation into the fatal collision.
According to Wikipedia http://www.wikipedia.org/ the Canadian National Railway Company is headquartered in Montreal Quebec, and is a Canadian Class I railway. The CN is reportedly the largest railway in Canada, by revenue and the physical size of its rail network. The CN is also Canada’s only transcontinental railway company.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news information for Michigan train accident lawyers.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash