Florida construction accident lawyer news: Three welders injured in explosion!
Legal news for Florida construction accident attorneys. Three welders injured when a PVC pipe cracked and exploded.
Florida construction accident lawyer alert- Explosion at the Pine Crest school injured workers.
Miami, FL—A construction accident left three workers injured at the Pine Crest School while they were welding a steel pipe. The accident occurred on Thursday, September 3, 2009 at around 8:00 a.m., at the school located at 501 NE 62nd Street, as reported by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
According to accident reports, the three workers employed by Hyvac Inc., were reportedly welding a pressure gauge onto a steel pipe when a 10-inch PVC pipe ruptured and caused an explosion. The explosion was located in the chiller room, which is currently under construction, and will provide the air conditioning to the school. One worker reportedly had injuries to his hand, and the other two workers sustained injuries to the lower parts of their bodies. One of the injured workers was transported by Fort Lauderdale Fire-Rescue to Broward General Medical Center for treatment of his injuries. Fort Lauderdale Fire-Rescue also transported the other two workers to Imperial Point Medical Center for treatment. No students at the school were reportedly injured in the pipe explosion.
Hyvac Inc. is apparently the construction manager for Pine Crest’s $8.4 million center energy plant project. The energy plant will operate three 750-ton chillers, which will provide help provide air conditioning to the school.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Florida construction accident lawyers.Online Construction Accidents Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Concord Debilitating Injury Attorney Blog: Enjoying Life After a Serious Injury
- What If I’ve Been Injured By Construction Site Debris?
- Bronx Construction Worker Killed by Falling Industrial Cooler
- Can There Be Compensation for Construction Accidents in Natural Disasters?
- NY Construction Workers Entitled to Compensation for Injury Caused by Negligence
- Parsons Kansas construction accident: 500-pound pipe crushes worker
- Port Arthur, TX refinery accident: Motiva refinery construction worker killed
- Columbus Ohio construction injury: concrete pump truck collapsed
- Ohio construction accident: 1 worker killed in trench collapse, 1 rescued
- Iowa construction accident— Strong winds pushed over concrete wall, worker dead