Mississippi I-20 highway lanes reopen after 18 wheeler wreck
Jackson Police Department investigate semi-truck wreck on I-20
Jackson, MS(JusticeNewsFlash.com)–A tractor-trailer driver jackknifed on Mississippi I-20 near Terry Road in the eastbound lanes around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday morning. The semi-truck dumped diesel fuel when the truck driver rolled the big rig inorder to avoid another motor vehicle.
Jackson Police Department closed all eastbound lanes for several hours while Hazardous Materials workers contained and cleaned up the spilled diesel fuel. The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) continue to investigate the semi-truck wreck. No injuries were reported and Jackson Police officers reopened I-20 near the Valley Street Curve Bridge.
JusticeNewsFlash.com news for Mississippi semi-truck wreck attorneys.Online Auto Accident Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New York Injury Attorney News: Man struck, killed by city bus in Bronx
- CA Auto Accident: 5 Injured When SUV Plowed into Pedestrians on Sidewalk
- Chicago auto accident: Traffic stop, crash injures police officer and 3 others
- Massachusetts auto accident: Pregnant mother crashes minivan into daycare
- Los Angeles auto accident: DMV worker injured in driving test crash
- Raleigh NC auto accident: Police car, ambulance crash en route to shooting call
- Austin TX wrong way crash: Driver found dead inside burning vehicle
- Study: High-speed police chases are killing innocent bystanders
- Washington D.C. automobile accident: 1 killed, 6 injured in car vs. van crash
- San Francisco CA accident: Taxi runs red light, causes chain-reaction crash