Binghamton, New York hostage situation leaves 12 dead!
Gunman fires on American Civic Association immigration services center in Binghamton.
New York, NY (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–Breaking News: As reported by various news services including the Associated Press (AP), New York Times, and the Binghamton Press & Sun Bulletin, a lone gunman barricaded the backdoor, of the American Civic Association in Binghamton with his car this morning. As the situation is still developing, the unidentified man then entered the front door of the building with a high powered rifle and opened fire on the immigration services center employees, volunteers, and patrons.
Reports state there are at least 12 people dead, possibly 13 and one may be the gunman who has allegedly shot himself. Police on the scene have been reported as saying about 40 hostages were initially in the building and the one man terrorist released 10 just before noon. About 40 minutes later another 10 were released, but Binghamton Police Department officials, police officers, SWAT team members and other authorities have declined to provide detailed information at this time. Matthew Ryan, the mayor of Binghamton is scheduled to hold a news conference at 4 p.m. EST.
JusticeNewsFlash.com new for New York wrongful death attorneys.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
- Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate
- Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
- Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home
- Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys
- Meningitis victims questioned in FBI probe
- Approval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations
- KKK uses candy filled goodie bags to recruit new members