Binghamton, New York hostage situation leaves 12 dead!
Gunman fires on American Civic Association immigration services center in Binghamton.
New York, NY (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–Breaking News: As reported by various news services including the Associated Press (AP), New York Times, and the Binghamton Press & Sun Bulletin, a lone gunman barricaded the backdoor, of the American Civic Association in Binghamton with his car this morning. As the situation is still developing, the unidentified man then entered the front door of the building with a high powered rifle and opened fire on the immigration services center employees, volunteers, and patrons.
Reports state there are at least 12 people dead, possibly 13 and one may be the gunman who has allegedly shot himself. Police on the scene have been reported as saying about 40 hostages were initially in the building and the one man terrorist released 10 just before noon. About 40 minutes later another 10 were released, but Binghamton Police Department officials, police officers, SWAT team members and other authorities have declined to provide detailed information at this time. Matthew Ryan, the mayor of Binghamton is scheduled to hold a news conference at 4 p.m. EST.
JusticeNewsFlash.com new for New York wrongful death attorneys.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick
- Google announces addition of new languages for Google Translate
- 11-year-old steals money from grandmother, attempts to take taxi to Florida
- Lawsuit filed against Tyra Banks over ‘Top Model’ prize
- Former “Beverly Hillbillies” star files lawsuit against CBS
- Man jailed after stealing piece of Paul Walker crash car
- Dr. Dre highest earning musician of the year