Zimbabwean President’s Wife Accused of Attack
The wife of Zimbabwean President Mugabe has been accused of punching a British photographer.
The wife of Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe has been accused of attacking a British photographer in Hong Kong. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Grace Mugabe allegedly attacked photographer Richard Jones after a bodyguard held him down when he tried to take pictures of her.
Jones is quoted as stating in the AP report, “She directed several punches into my face… She was wearing diamond-encrusted rings, which caused a lot of lacerations.” He was further noted as stating that he sustained significant injuries, but was not hospitalized as a result.
A Far East correspondent for the Sunday Times Michael Sheridan, is quoted by the AP as stating, “We take very seriously the freedom of journalists to operate abiding by the law in Hong Kong and we look to the Hong Kong authorities to uphold those rights at all times.” Sheridan is further noted to state the news source intended to showcase the lifestyle differences between those affected by the economic problems in Zimbabwe and the wife of President Mugabe.
An arrest has not been made for the attack, which is reportedly still under investigation.
Justice News FlashOnline Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick
- Google announces addition of new languages for Google Translate
- 11-year-old steals money from grandmother, attempts to take taxi to Florida
- Lawsuit filed against Tyra Banks over ‘Top Model’ prize
- Former “Beverly Hillbillies” star files lawsuit against CBS
- Man jailed after stealing piece of Paul Walker crash car
- Dr. Dre highest earning musician of the year
- South Dakota initiates anti jerking and driving campaign
- Volunteers donate sleeping bags to homeless in Charlotte
- Teenager burned alive, suspect sought