Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom put mansion on the market
01/09/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
California – The Tarzana, California mansion once shared by estranged couple Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom has been placed on the market. As reported by Us Weekly, the reality star and basketball player have placed the home purchased in 2009 up for sale following news of their impending divorce.
The home has reportedly been listed for $5.499 million. The pair purchased it for around $3.95 million the same year they were married. The six-bedroom home was built in 2003.
Kardashian is quoted as stating in an interview with Cosmo in its February issue, “I need a good fresh start; I’m excited for this year to be over with… You only live once so let’s make that one time perfect. We can’t fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let’s have fun. You get what you give out in life.”
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – California Entertainment News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens