Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom put mansion on the market
01/09/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
California – The Tarzana, California mansion once shared by estranged couple Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom has been placed on the market. As reported by Us Weekly, the reality star and basketball player have placed the home purchased in 2009 up for sale following news of their impending divorce.
The home has reportedly been listed for $5.499 million. The pair purchased it for around $3.95 million the same year they were married. The six-bedroom home was built in 2003.
Kardashian is quoted as stating in an interview with Cosmo in its February issue, “I need a good fresh start; I’m excited for this year to be over with… You only live once so let’s make that one time perfect. We can’t fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let’s have fun. You get what you give out in life.”
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – California Entertainment News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Witness testifies debt may force Sterling to sell team
- Missile that brought down Malaysia Airlines flight detected by U.S.
- Hospital agrees to $190 million settlement in secret patient recording case
- Boston Marathon suspect’s friend convicted on obstruction charges
- Iraqi Christians ordered by Islamic State to convert
- Missing Marine wife may have been shot, warrant suggests
- Rain halts exhumation of bodies of teenage girls allegedly raped
- Attorneys for restaurant say former mayor should disclose medical details
- Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
- Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate