Patient shot while in Pennsylvania hospital
07/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – A patient was shot by a stray bullet while at a Pennsylvania hospital Monday night. As reported by ABC News, authorities say the bullet traveled for more than a mile before breaking through a window and hitting the woman in the abdomen.
The identity of the 62-year-old patient was not released. Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan is quoted in the report as stating of the incident at a press conference, “She heard a popping sound, then reached down to her side, her abdominal area, where she noticed she was in pain and had blood coming out of that area.”
A spokesperson for the Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland, Pa., Katrina Stier, is quoted as saying of the woman’s condition in a statement to ABCNews.com, “The patient was taken to surgery and is now in fair (stable) condition.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Michelle Bachman: Gay community has ‘intimidated politicians’
- House cat traps family in bedroom during rampage
- Joran van der Sloot extradition to U.S. planned for 2038
- Judge rules Texas man can be tried for childhood attack
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.