Boy killed in Oklahoma 4th of July parade
07/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Edmund, Oklahoma – A young boy was fatally injured in a central Oklahoma 4th of July parade. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the 8-year-old child was accidentally run over by his father after falling or getting down from a float he had been riding on at the end of the LibertyFest parade that took place in Edmond.
According to Police Officer James Hamm, the child was struck to the ground by a decorated part of the float. Hamm is quoted by the AP as stating, “The driver, obviously unknowing what was going on, drove forward and ran over the child… It’s just a freak, unfortunate accident.”
The father was reportedly not expected to face charges in connection with the incident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Oklahoma injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- LeAnn Rimes reality show axed from VH1
- Actress shocked by criticism after speaking about diversity
- Facebook impersonation lawsuit settled by Feds
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters