Boy killed in Oklahoma 4th of July parade
07/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Edmund, Oklahoma – A young boy was fatally injured in a central Oklahoma 4th of July parade. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the 8-year-old child was accidentally run over by his father after falling or getting down from a float he had been riding on at the end of the LibertyFest parade that took place in Edmond.
According to Police Officer James Hamm, the child was struck to the ground by a decorated part of the float. Hamm is quoted by the AP as stating, “The driver, obviously unknowing what was going on, drove forward and ran over the child… It’s just a freak, unfortunate accident.”
The father was reportedly not expected to face charges in connection with the incident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Oklahoma injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss