Paroled Colorado inmate involved in Texas police chase
03/21/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Decatur, Texas – A paroled Colorado inmate was involved in a Texas police chase that resulted in a crash and led to a shootout with police. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), a sheriff’s deputy attempted to pull over Evan Spencer Ebel, 28, Thursday morning before the car chase ensued.
Police shot Ebel after he opened fire on them after he crashed into a semi. He is not expected to survive his injuries according to authorities.
Ebel may be linked to the killing of a Colorado prison chief who was shot at his home. The matter is still under investigation.
Gov. John Hickenlooper is quoted by the AP as stating of the case, “We don’t know yet exactly whether this is the guy… There’s some indication. I hope it is.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Texas legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Dismissal of Florida smoker lawsuits against tobacco companies upheld by court
- Wyoming workplace deaths decline, study shows
- Remains of missing Tennessee woman identified
- Kris Jenner increases security after receiving death threats?
- Google announces acquisition of Lift Labs
- Jury award reduced by half in police car crash case
- Man arrested after allegedly stalking Bristol Palin
- Trump Taj Mahal could close amid bankruptcy filing
- Actress dies after being struck by tree
- Royal couple expecting second child