Paroled Colorado inmate involved in Texas police chase
03/21/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Decatur, Texas – A paroled Colorado inmate was involved in a Texas police chase that resulted in a crash and led to a shootout with police. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), a sheriff’s deputy attempted to pull over Evan Spencer Ebel, 28, Thursday morning before the car chase ensued.
Police shot Ebel after he opened fire on them after he crashed into a semi. He is not expected to survive his injuries according to authorities.
Ebel may be linked to the killing of a Colorado prison chief who was shot at his home. The matter is still under investigation.
Gov. John Hickenlooper is quoted by the AP as stating of the case, “We don’t know yet exactly whether this is the guy… There’s some indication. I hope it is.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Texas legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’
- Nigella Lawson testifies in fraud trial of former assistants
- Middle school principal accused of banning speaking Spanish
- New study suggests computer games may help older adults with walking
- Florida woman’s credit card stolen, charged $15,000 for stranger’s wedding
- High school students arrested waiting for school bus
- Vin Diesel among stars who pay visit to car crash site of late actor Walker