Paroled Colorado inmate involved in Texas police chase
03/21/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Decatur, Texas – A paroled Colorado inmate was involved in a Texas police chase that resulted in a crash and led to a shootout with police. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), a sheriff’s deputy attempted to pull over Evan Spencer Ebel, 28, Thursday morning before the car chase ensued.
Police shot Ebel after he opened fire on them after he crashed into a semi. He is not expected to survive his injuries according to authorities.
Ebel may be linked to the killing of a Colorado prison chief who was shot at his home. The matter is still under investigation.
Gov. John Hickenlooper is quoted by the AP as stating of the case, “We don’t know yet exactly whether this is the guy… There’s some indication. I hope it is.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Texas legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Jodi Arias wins delay in penalty phase retrial
- Miley Cyrus concert gets banned over ‘morality’ issues
- Singer sued over concert ad artwork
- UPS Store affected by data breach
- “Mike Brown Law” Petition sent to White House
- Feds issue report saying Beyoncé and Jay Z Cuba trip legal
- Del Taco Gresham accused of prohibiting workers from getting pregnant
- Involuntary eye movements may be sign of ADHD
- ‘Real Housewives’ star doesn’t want cameras at sentencing hearing
- Julia Roberts, husband receive honor from LGBT group