Man terminated from his job after being charged with slapping toddler
02/18/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Idaho – An executive from Idaho was terminated from his job after he allegedly slapped a toddler on an airplane. As reported by Good Morning America, Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, is no longer employed with AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group after being charged in connection with the incident.
AGC’s President and CEO Al Hasse is quoted in the report as stating of the matter, “We have taken this matter very seriously and worked diligently to examine it since learning of the matter on Friday afternoon. As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company.”
Hundley has been charged with assaulting a minor after he purportedly slapped a 19-month old child and called him a derogatory racial slur while on a flight from Minneapolis-to-Atlanta.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Idaho personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Justin Bieber compares paparazzi accident to Princess Diana tragedy
- Shirt resembling concentration camp uniforms pulled from clothing line
- Painkiller overdose deaths may be decreased by medical marijuana laws
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers