Man terminated from his job after being charged with slapping toddler
02/18/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Idaho – An executive from Idaho was terminated from his job after he allegedly slapped a toddler on an airplane. As reported by Good Morning America, Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, is no longer employed with AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group after being charged in connection with the incident.
AGC’s President and CEO Al Hasse is quoted in the report as stating of the matter, “We have taken this matter very seriously and worked diligently to examine it since learning of the matter on Friday afternoon. As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company.”
Hundley has been charged with assaulting a minor after he purportedly slapped a 19-month old child and called him a derogatory racial slur while on a flight from Minneapolis-to-Atlanta.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Idaho personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash