Man terminated from his job after being charged with slapping toddler
02/18/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Idaho – An executive from Idaho was terminated from his job after he allegedly slapped a toddler on an airplane. As reported by Good Morning America, Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, is no longer employed with AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group after being charged in connection with the incident.
AGC’s President and CEO Al Hasse is quoted in the report as stating of the matter, “We have taken this matter very seriously and worked diligently to examine it since learning of the matter on Friday afternoon. As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company.”
Hundley has been charged with assaulting a minor after he purportedly slapped a 19-month old child and called him a derogatory racial slur while on a flight from Minneapolis-to-Atlanta.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Idaho personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks