Man terminated from his job after being charged with slapping toddler
02/18/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Idaho – An executive from Idaho was terminated from his job after he allegedly slapped a toddler on an airplane. As reported by Good Morning America, Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, is no longer employed with AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group after being charged in connection with the incident.
AGC’s President and CEO Al Hasse is quoted in the report as stating of the matter, “We have taken this matter very seriously and worked diligently to examine it since learning of the matter on Friday afternoon. As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company.”
Hundley has been charged with assaulting a minor after he purportedly slapped a 19-month old child and called him a derogatory racial slur while on a flight from Minneapolis-to-Atlanta.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Idaho personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage