Man terminated from his job after being charged with slapping toddler
02/18/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Idaho – An executive from Idaho was terminated from his job after he allegedly slapped a toddler on an airplane. As reported by Good Morning America, Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, is no longer employed with AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group after being charged in connection with the incident.
AGC’s President and CEO Al Hasse is quoted in the report as stating of the matter, “We have taken this matter very seriously and worked diligently to examine it since learning of the matter on Friday afternoon. As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company.”
Hundley has been charged with assaulting a minor after he purportedly slapped a 19-month old child and called him a derogatory racial slur while on a flight from Minneapolis-to-Atlanta.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Idaho personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick
- Google announces addition of new languages for Google Translate
- 11-year-old steals money from grandmother, attempts to take taxi to Florida
- Lawsuit filed against Tyra Banks over ‘Top Model’ prize
- Former “Beverly Hillbillies” star files lawsuit against CBS
- Man jailed after stealing piece of Paul Walker crash car
- Dr. Dre highest earning musician of the year