Man terminated from his job after being charged with slapping toddler
02/18/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Idaho – An executive from Idaho was terminated from his job after he allegedly slapped a toddler on an airplane. As reported by Good Morning America, Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, is no longer employed with AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group after being charged in connection with the incident.
AGC’s President and CEO Al Hasse is quoted in the report as stating of the matter, “We have taken this matter very seriously and worked diligently to examine it since learning of the matter on Friday afternoon. As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company.”
Hundley has been charged with assaulting a minor after he purportedly slapped a 19-month old child and called him a derogatory racial slur while on a flight from Minneapolis-to-Atlanta.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Idaho personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before
- Texas woman pleads guilty after murder and kidnapping