Man terminated from his job after being charged with slapping toddler
02/18/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Idaho – An executive from Idaho was terminated from his job after he allegedly slapped a toddler on an airplane. As reported by Good Morning America, Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, is no longer employed with AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group after being charged in connection with the incident.
AGC’s President and CEO Al Hasse is quoted in the report as stating of the matter, “We have taken this matter very seriously and worked diligently to examine it since learning of the matter on Friday afternoon. As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company.”
Hundley has been charged with assaulting a minor after he purportedly slapped a 19-month old child and called him a derogatory racial slur while on a flight from Minneapolis-to-Atlanta.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Idaho personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- White supremacist charged in shooting deaths at Jewish community sites
- North Dakota abortion law overturned by federal judge
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted