Man terminated from his job after being charged with slapping toddler
02/18/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Idaho – An executive from Idaho was terminated from his job after he allegedly slapped a toddler on an airplane. As reported by Good Morning America, Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, is no longer employed with AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group after being charged in connection with the incident.
AGC’s President and CEO Al Hasse is quoted in the report as stating of the matter, “We have taken this matter very seriously and worked diligently to examine it since learning of the matter on Friday afternoon. As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company.”
Hundley has been charged with assaulting a minor after he purportedly slapped a 19-month old child and called him a derogatory racial slur while on a flight from Minneapolis-to-Atlanta.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Idaho personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results
- Charges filed against man in overdose of 9-year-old
- Phaedra Parks opens up about divorce, addresses rumors
- Marshawn Lynch accuser charged with making a false statement
- Human remains found on property of missing woman’s daughter