Man terminated from his job after being charged with slapping toddler
02/18/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Idaho – An executive from Idaho was terminated from his job after he allegedly slapped a toddler on an airplane. As reported by Good Morning America, Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, is no longer employed with AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group after being charged in connection with the incident.
AGC’s President and CEO Al Hasse is quoted in the report as stating of the matter, “We have taken this matter very seriously and worked diligently to examine it since learning of the matter on Friday afternoon. As of Sunday, the executive is no longer employed with the company.”
Hundley has been charged with assaulting a minor after he purportedly slapped a 19-month old child and called him a derogatory racial slur while on a flight from Minneapolis-to-Atlanta.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Idaho personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- White House: New sanctions to be imposed against Russia
- Mother of burglary suspect charged in case
- Kiefer Sutherland breaks silence on Freddie Prinze Jr. comments
- Search continues for mom who went missing while running errands
- Man charged in fatal police chase crash
- New conspiracy charges for embattled California lawmaker
- Judge: Bring back firing squad executions
- Bose files suit against Beats over patents
- Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
- Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare