Brakes become major focus of fatal bus crash
02/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Investigators seeking to determine the cause of a fatal California bus crash are examining brakes as a key possible factor. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the crash occurred last weekend, resulting in the deaths of seven people including a San Diego teen and members of his family.
Investigators from the California Highway Patrol and the National Transportation Safety Board have begun a review collecting evidence of factors leading to the accident.
NTSB spokesman Eric Weiss is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We are going to look very closely at the brakes as we will every other mechanical system on the bus.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury
- Microsoft announces Mojang acquisition plans
- Louisiana Senator says “sloppy bookkeeping” caused travel expense mistakes
- New rules issued for reporting workplace deaths
- Business group not in favor of punitive damages ruling
- Sarah Palin places blame for rise of ISIS in Iraq on Obama policy
- Preorders for iPhone6 record setting
- Former wrestler dies in apparent suicide reports say