Brakes become major focus of fatal bus crash
02/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Investigators seeking to determine the cause of a fatal California bus crash are examining brakes as a key possible factor. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the crash occurred last weekend, resulting in the deaths of seven people including a San Diego teen and members of his family.
Investigators from the California Highway Patrol and the National Transportation Safety Board have begun a review collecting evidence of factors leading to the accident.
NTSB spokesman Eric Weiss is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We are going to look very closely at the brakes as we will every other mechanical system on the bus.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Middle school principal accused of banning speaking Spanish
- New study suggests computer games may help older adults with walking
- Florida woman’s credit card stolen, charged $15,000 for stranger’s wedding
- High school students arrested waiting for school bus
- Vin Diesel among stars who pay visit to car crash site of late actor Walker
- Lawsuit filed by ACLU against US bishops over ethics guidelines
- Federal appeals court upholds contempt judgment against anarchist
- Governor urges parents to use money for campaign, not Christmas toys
- New Hawaii gay marriage law takes effect, several couples get licenses
- NH medical technician sentenced to 39 years over hepatitis infections