Brakes become major focus of fatal bus crash
02/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Investigators seeking to determine the cause of a fatal California bus crash are examining brakes as a key possible factor. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the crash occurred last weekend, resulting in the deaths of seven people including a San Diego teen and members of his family.
Investigators from the California Highway Patrol and the National Transportation Safety Board have begun a review collecting evidence of factors leading to the accident.
NTSB spokesman Eric Weiss is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We are going to look very closely at the brakes as we will every other mechanical system on the bus.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder