Brakes become major focus of fatal bus crash
02/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Investigators seeking to determine the cause of a fatal California bus crash are examining brakes as a key possible factor. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the crash occurred last weekend, resulting in the deaths of seven people including a San Diego teen and members of his family.
Investigators from the California Highway Patrol and the National Transportation Safety Board have begun a review collecting evidence of factors leading to the accident.
NTSB spokesman Eric Weiss is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We are going to look very closely at the brakes as we will every other mechanical system on the bus.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash