Brakes become major focus of fatal bus crash
02/05/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Investigators seeking to determine the cause of a fatal California bus crash are examining brakes as a key possible factor. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the crash occurred last weekend, resulting in the deaths of seven people including a San Diego teen and members of his family.
Investigators from the California Highway Patrol and the National Transportation Safety Board have begun a review collecting evidence of factors leading to the accident.
NTSB spokesman Eric Weiss is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “We are going to look very closely at the brakes as we will every other mechanical system on the bus.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father
- Measure allowing surprise inspections at abortions clinics advances in Arizona
- Major changes for SAT, first update in nearly a decade
- Maryville hospital nurses file intent to strike over labor practices
- Judge blocks Ecuadorean judgment collection against Chevron in U.S. courts