Ashley Judd, husband to end marriage
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Ashley Judd and her racecar driver husband of 11 years, Dario Franchitti have reportedly split. As reported by Access Hollywood, the former couple released a statement via a spokesperson on Tuesday announcing their decision to end their marriage.
The spokesperson is quoted in the report as stating on their behalf, “We have mutually decided to end our marriage. We’ll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed.”
Judd, who has been an advocate for various U.S. and global humanitarian causes, is speculated to consider running for political office as a challenger to U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell in 2014.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles family law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult