Ashley Judd, husband to end marriage
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Ashley Judd and her racecar driver husband of 11 years, Dario Franchitti have reportedly split. As reported by Access Hollywood, the former couple released a statement via a spokesperson on Tuesday announcing their decision to end their marriage.
The spokesperson is quoted in the report as stating on their behalf, “We have mutually decided to end our marriage. We’ll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed.”
Judd, who has been an advocate for various U.S. and global humanitarian causes, is speculated to consider running for political office as a challenger to U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell in 2014.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles family law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California