Ashley Judd, husband to end marriage
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Ashley Judd and her racecar driver husband of 11 years, Dario Franchitti have reportedly split. As reported by Access Hollywood, the former couple released a statement via a spokesperson on Tuesday announcing their decision to end their marriage.
The spokesperson is quoted in the report as stating on their behalf, “We have mutually decided to end our marriage. We’ll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed.”
Judd, who has been an advocate for various U.S. and global humanitarian causes, is speculated to consider running for political office as a challenger to U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell in 2014.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles family law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Iraqi Christians ordered by Islamic State to convert
- Missing Marine wife may have been shot, warrant suggests
- Rain halts exhumation of bodies of teenage girls allegedly raped
- Attorneys for restaurant say former mayor should disclose medical details
- Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
- Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate
- Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
- Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home