Ashley Judd, husband to end marriage
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Ashley Judd and her racecar driver husband of 11 years, Dario Franchitti have reportedly split. As reported by Access Hollywood, the former couple released a statement via a spokesperson on Tuesday announcing their decision to end their marriage.
The spokesperson is quoted in the report as stating on their behalf, “We have mutually decided to end our marriage. We’ll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed.”
Judd, who has been an advocate for various U.S. and global humanitarian causes, is speculated to consider running for political office as a challenger to U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell in 2014.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles family law news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- New study suggests computer games may help older adults with walking
- Florida woman’s credit card stolen, charged $15,000 for stranger’s wedding
- High school students arrested waiting for school bus
- Vin Diesel among stars who pay visit to car crash site of late actor Walker
- Lawsuit filed by ACLU against US bishops over ethics guidelines
- Federal appeals court upholds contempt judgment against anarchist
- Governor urges parents to use money for campaign, not Christmas toys
- New Hawaii gay marriage law takes effect, several couples get licenses
- NH medical technician sentenced to 39 years over hepatitis infections
- Mother on board crashed plane in Alaska leads searchers to crash site