Ashley Judd, husband to end marriage
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Ashley Judd and her racecar driver husband of 11 years, Dario Franchitti have reportedly split. As reported by Access Hollywood, the former couple released a statement via a spokesperson on Tuesday announcing their decision to end their marriage.
The spokesperson is quoted in the report as stating on their behalf, “We have mutually decided to end our marriage. We’ll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed.”
Judd, who has been an advocate for various U.S. and global humanitarian causes, is speculated to consider running for political office as a challenger to U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell in 2014.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles family law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers
- Former Virginia governor to provide additional testimony in corruption trial
- Trial opens for woman accused of kidnapping, assaulting child
- Rick Perry adds sixth attorney to legal team
- Divorce announced for Elizabeth Vargas, husband amid rehab reports
- Nick Cannon confirms he and Mariah are separated
- Jodi Arias wins delay in penalty phase retrial
- Miley Cyrus concert gets banned over ‘morality’ issues
- Singer sued over concert ad artwork
- UPS Store affected by data breach