Accused shooter of a California urologist upset over incontinence
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Newport Beach, CA – A man accused in the shooting death of a California urologist reportedly suffered with problems from his prostate and was upset about a bladder condition following surgery. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), neighbors of the suspect, Stanwood Fred Elkus, 75, said on Tuesday he had been mad about his incontinence after having recent surgery done.
Miguel Soto, a neighbor, is quoted by the AP as stating of Elkus, “One day we were talking about other things outside and he says, ‘Oh hold it right there!’ and he was rushing to his house and when he came back, he said, ‘I have a problem with my prostate…He said, ‘I had surgery and now I am worse than before the surgery.”
It was not clear if the shooting victim, Dr. Ronald Franklin Gilbert, 52, was Elkus’ doctor.
An initial court hearing for Elkus is set for Wednesday.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Contesting the Right to Unemployment Benefits
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home
- Hiker found frozen to death in New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls even bigger attraction frozen
- Lawsuit filed by Food Network show host over Contessa Chef Inspired foods
- Model Katherine Webb speaks out about issues with online bullying