Accused shooter of a California urologist upset over incontinence
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Newport Beach, CA – A man accused in the shooting death of a California urologist reportedly suffered with problems from his prostate and was upset about a bladder condition following surgery. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), neighbors of the suspect, Stanwood Fred Elkus, 75, said on Tuesday he had been mad about his incontinence after having recent surgery done.
Miguel Soto, a neighbor, is quoted by the AP as stating of Elkus, “One day we were talking about other things outside and he says, ‘Oh hold it right there!’ and he was rushing to his house and when he came back, he said, ‘I have a problem with my prostate…He said, ‘I had surgery and now I am worse than before the surgery.”
It was not clear if the shooting victim, Dr. Ronald Franklin Gilbert, 52, was Elkus’ doctor.
An initial court hearing for Elkus is set for Wednesday.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks
- Ebola patient’s boyfriend, dog placed in isolation
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors