Accused shooter of a California urologist upset over incontinence
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Newport Beach, CA – A man accused in the shooting death of a California urologist reportedly suffered with problems from his prostate and was upset about a bladder condition following surgery. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), neighbors of the suspect, Stanwood Fred Elkus, 75, said on Tuesday he had been mad about his incontinence after having recent surgery done.
Miguel Soto, a neighbor, is quoted by the AP as stating of Elkus, “One day we were talking about other things outside and he says, ‘Oh hold it right there!’ and he was rushing to his house and when he came back, he said, ‘I have a problem with my prostate…He said, ‘I had surgery and now I am worse than before the surgery.”
It was not clear if the shooting victim, Dr. Ronald Franklin Gilbert, 52, was Elkus’ doctor.
An initial court hearing for Elkus is set for Wednesday.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle
- Sharon Osbourne writes open letter to estranged brother on Facebook
- State Supreme Court hears arguments on Florida medical marijuana measure
- Teens arrested months after fatal car crash for allowing friend to drive drunk
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’
- Nigella Lawson testifies in fraud trial of former assistants