United Airlines Worker Injured in Accident at Newark Airport
01/23/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Newark, NJ — A work-related accident at Newark Airport left a United Airlines worker with serious injuries when he was pinned by a luggage cart Sunday morning, January 20, 2013. The workplace accident occurred around 9:20 a.m., reported NJ.com.
According to officials, a vehicle carrying trays of food for in-flight dining struck a luggage cart, which caused it to hit the worker.
The worker sustained serious injuries and was taken to an area hospital for medical treatment. The nature of his injuries is being withheld at this time.
The identity of the victim is being withheld.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.
- CPSC Recalls Burley Design Tailwind Racks for Trailercycles for Fall Risks
- 4 Hospitalized After Ferry Crash in Jersey City
- How Do I Know If I am a Victim of Medical Malpractice?
- Why Survivors of Catastrophic Accidents Need a Life Care Plan