United Airlines Worker Injured in Accident at Newark Airport
01/23/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Newark, NJ — A work-related accident at Newark Airport left a United Airlines worker with serious injuries when he was pinned by a luggage cart Sunday morning, January 20, 2013. The workplace accident occurred around 9:20 a.m., reported NJ.com.
According to officials, a vehicle carrying trays of food for in-flight dining struck a luggage cart, which caused it to hit the worker.
The worker sustained serious injuries and was taken to an area hospital for medical treatment. The nature of his injuries is being withheld at this time.
The identity of the victim is being withheld.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- “Spouse” to Include Same-Sex Spouse Under FMLA
- Division of Workers’ Compensation, Explained by Dallas Employment Lawyer
- Injured Workers Suffer As ‘Reforms’ Limit Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- On Tort Reform, It’s Time to Declare Victory and Withdraw
- As a Lawyer Ted Cruz Defended Huge Jury Awards. As a Politician He Opposed Them
- The Demolition of Workers’ Comp
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures