United Airlines Worker Injured in Accident at Newark Airport
01/23/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Newark, NJ — A work-related accident at Newark Airport left a United Airlines worker with serious injuries when he was pinned by a luggage cart Sunday morning, January 20, 2013. The workplace accident occurred around 9:20 a.m., reported NJ.com.
According to officials, a vehicle carrying trays of food for in-flight dining struck a luggage cart, which caused it to hit the worker.
The worker sustained serious injuries and was taken to an area hospital for medical treatment. The nature of his injuries is being withheld at this time.
The identity of the victim is being withheld.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
- Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
- IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada
- Look Who’s Cookin’ In CT!