United Airlines Worker Injured in Accident at Newark Airport
01/23/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Newark, NJ — A work-related accident at Newark Airport left a United Airlines worker with serious injuries when he was pinned by a luggage cart Sunday morning, January 20, 2013. The workplace accident occurred around 9:20 a.m., reported NJ.com.
According to officials, a vehicle carrying trays of food for in-flight dining struck a luggage cart, which caused it to hit the worker.
The worker sustained serious injuries and was taken to an area hospital for medical treatment. The nature of his injuries is being withheld at this time.
The identity of the victim is being withheld.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Cardiologist accused of attempting to have rival doctor killed
- Former Daimler worker files lawsuit alleging discrimination
- Twitter Accused of Gender Bias in Discrimination Lawsuit
- Senator calls extended Gulf oil leak ‘unacceptable’
- Driver crashes into L.A. Times building, becomes injured
- Former NFL player convicted of murder
- Lamborghini and Ferrari crash in Beijing
- Indiana HIV outbreak passes 100 confirmed cases
- Suicide note of transgender teen gets attention of White House
- Justice Department announces charges against former e-commerce executive