Teen killed after paintball game argument
12/21/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
South Dakota – A South Dakota teen was reportedly fatally shot after an argument with a friend over a paintball game. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the victim, Dalton Williams, was shot by his 16-year-old classmate, and found lying in the entryway of the accused shooter’s home on Tuesday.
Williams reportedly died after being taken to a hospital nearby.
Pierre Police Chief Bob Grandpre is quoted in the report as stating of the case, “We’re continuing the investigation to make sure we understand everything that we believe happened inside the house.”
The accused shooter has been charged with first-degree murder. According to a local prosecutor, he is being charged as an adult.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in South Dakota legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before