Teen killed after paintball game argument
12/21/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
South Dakota – A South Dakota teen was reportedly fatally shot after an argument with a friend over a paintball game. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the victim, Dalton Williams, was shot by his 16-year-old classmate, and found lying in the entryway of the accused shooter’s home on Tuesday.
Williams reportedly died after being taken to a hospital nearby.
Pierre Police Chief Bob Grandpre is quoted in the report as stating of the case, “We’re continuing the investigation to make sure we understand everything that we believe happened inside the house.”
The accused shooter has been charged with first-degree murder. According to a local prosecutor, he is being charged as an adult.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in South Dakota legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actor admits to inappropriate conduct with minors
- Texas meteorologist shot in parking lot of news station
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children