Teen killed after paintball game argument
12/21/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
South Dakota – A South Dakota teen was reportedly fatally shot after an argument with a friend over a paintball game. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the victim, Dalton Williams, was shot by his 16-year-old classmate, and found lying in the entryway of the accused shooter’s home on Tuesday.
Williams reportedly died after being taken to a hospital nearby.
Pierre Police Chief Bob Grandpre is quoted in the report as stating of the case, “We’re continuing the investigation to make sure we understand everything that we believe happened inside the house.”
The accused shooter has been charged with first-degree murder. According to a local prosecutor, he is being charged as an adult.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in South Dakota legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California