Teen killed after paintball game argument
12/21/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
South Dakota – A South Dakota teen was reportedly fatally shot after an argument with a friend over a paintball game. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the victim, Dalton Williams, was shot by his 16-year-old classmate, and found lying in the entryway of the accused shooter’s home on Tuesday.
Williams reportedly died after being taken to a hospital nearby.
Pierre Police Chief Bob Grandpre is quoted in the report as stating of the case, “We’re continuing the investigation to make sure we understand everything that we believe happened inside the house.”
The accused shooter has been charged with first-degree murder. According to a local prosecutor, he is being charged as an adult.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in South Dakota legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Weinstein brothers file lawsuit against Time Warner over ‘The Hobbit’
- Six-year-old suspended for kissing incident at school
- Lawsuit filed against Ariana Grande over popular song
- Ryan O’Neal says Farrah Fawcett Warhol portrait belongs to him
- Chicago pension crisis a growing concern
- Obama attends Mandela memorial in South Africa
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt admit to blowing through millions
- French breast implant maker receives jail sentence
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend seeks to have domestic violence charges dropped
- Lamar Odom gets probation in DUI plea deal