Teen killed after paintball game argument
12/21/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
South Dakota – A South Dakota teen was reportedly fatally shot after an argument with a friend over a paintball game. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the victim, Dalton Williams, was shot by his 16-year-old classmate, and found lying in the entryway of the accused shooter’s home on Tuesday.
Williams reportedly died after being taken to a hospital nearby.
Pierre Police Chief Bob Grandpre is quoted in the report as stating of the case, “We’re continuing the investigation to make sure we understand everything that we believe happened inside the house.”
The accused shooter has been charged with first-degree murder. According to a local prosecutor, he is being charged as an adult.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in South Dakota legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash