Teen killed after paintball game argument
12/21/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
South Dakota – A South Dakota teen was reportedly fatally shot after an argument with a friend over a paintball game. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the victim, Dalton Williams, was shot by his 16-year-old classmate, and found lying in the entryway of the accused shooter’s home on Tuesday.
Williams reportedly died after being taken to a hospital nearby.
Pierre Police Chief Bob Grandpre is quoted in the report as stating of the case, “We’re continuing the investigation to make sure we understand everything that we believe happened inside the house.”
The accused shooter has been charged with first-degree murder. According to a local prosecutor, he is being charged as an adult.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in South Dakota legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Lizard head found in woman’s kale salad
- McDonald’s workers file lawsuits against chain over pay
- $600,000 reportedly stolen from Houston megachurch of Joel Osteen
- Lawsuit filed against Florida health department over septic tank permits
- Stars of TLC’s ‘Little People, Big World’ announce separation
- Married women not allowed Alabama divorce, judge determines
- Mom files lawsuit over failed drug test blamed on poppy seeds
- Measure to sue president backed by House
- Judge rules fathers can be barred from delivery room per request of moms-to-be
- ‘Octomom’ enters plea on welfare fraud charges