Lindsay Lohan receives charges on separate coasts
11/29/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Actress Lindsay Lohan was charged with assault in NYC and a previous California crash hours later. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the star was arrested Thursday after an altercation with a woman and charged with third-degree assault hours before being charged in a crash with a dump truck that occurred in June.
The altercation reportedly occurred at Club Avenue in Manhattan prompting Lohan’s 4 a.m. arrest. The 26-year-old has been the focus of multiple reports of incidents over the past several months in which police were called.
Lohan recently portrayed Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime movie “Liz & Dick.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash