Lindsay Lohan receives charges on separate coasts
11/29/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Actress Lindsay Lohan was charged with assault in NYC and a previous California crash hours later. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the star was arrested Thursday after an altercation with a woman and charged with third-degree assault hours before being charged in a crash with a dump truck that occurred in June.
The altercation reportedly occurred at Club Avenue in Manhattan prompting Lohan’s 4 a.m. arrest. The 26-year-old has been the focus of multiple reports of incidents over the past several months in which police were called.
Lohan recently portrayed Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime movie “Liz & Dick.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Michelle Bachman: Gay community has ‘intimidated politicians’
- House cat traps family in bedroom during rampage
- Joran van der Sloot extradition to U.S. planned for 2038
- Judge rules Texas man can be tried for childhood attack
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.