Lindsay Lohan receives charges on separate coasts
11/29/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Actress Lindsay Lohan was charged with assault in NYC and a previous California crash hours later. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the star was arrested Thursday after an altercation with a woman and charged with third-degree assault hours before being charged in a crash with a dump truck that occurred in June.
The altercation reportedly occurred at Club Avenue in Manhattan prompting Lohan’s 4 a.m. arrest. The 26-year-old has been the focus of multiple reports of incidents over the past several months in which police were called.
Lohan recently portrayed Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime movie “Liz & Dick.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before
- Texas woman pleads guilty after murder and kidnapping
- Driver charged in wedding day crash that killed Ohio man
- Former OPD chief testifies in gender-discrimination lawsuit
- Mariska Hartigay praises funding for rape kit testing
- Lyft allows employers to pick up tab for employee rides
- Agreement reached between Amazon and Hachette
- Woman claims singer’s voice gives her seizures