Lindsay Lohan receives charges on separate coasts
11/29/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Actress Lindsay Lohan was charged with assault in NYC and a previous California crash hours later. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the star was arrested Thursday after an altercation with a woman and charged with third-degree assault hours before being charged in a crash with a dump truck that occurred in June.
The altercation reportedly occurred at Club Avenue in Manhattan prompting Lohan’s 4 a.m. arrest. The 26-year-old has been the focus of multiple reports of incidents over the past several months in which police were called.
Lohan recently portrayed Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime movie “Liz & Dick.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Former Colorado police chief says JonBenet Ramsey case mishandled
- Giuliana Rancic makes apology after dreadlock comment controversy
- Apple emoji options to become more diverse
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery
- Contesting the Right to Unemployment Benefits