Lindsay Lohan receives charges on separate coasts
11/29/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
New York – Actress Lindsay Lohan was charged with assault in NYC and a previous California crash hours later. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the star was arrested Thursday after an altercation with a woman and charged with third-degree assault hours before being charged in a crash with a dump truck that occurred in June.
The altercation reportedly occurred at Club Avenue in Manhattan prompting Lohan’s 4 a.m. arrest. The 26-year-old has been the focus of multiple reports of incidents over the past several months in which police were called.
Lohan recently portrayed Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime movie “Liz & Dick.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder
- Attorneys in untimely vaccine injury cases allowed to recover legal fees
- Rice contamination being investigated in China
- Supreme Court upholds FCC rule in cellphone tower case
- CT MTA Train Derails, Collides With 2nd Train, 70 Injured