Sharper Image USB Wall Chargers Recalled for Fire and Burn Hazards
10/17/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — Atomi and the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) have voluntarily recalled Sharper Image USB wall chargers for fire and burn hazards posed to consumers. The CPSC announced the nationwide recall on October 10, 2012.
The product recall was issued after discovering that the chargers can overheat and smoke, which poses a fire and burn hazard to consumers.
This recall involves Sharper Image USB wall chargers with model numbers ‘TSI202’ and ‘TSI260.’ The wall chargers are used to recharge electronic devices through a USB connection including MP3 players and other devices. The chargers are black plastic and measure about 2 ½ inches high by 1 ½ inches wide. ‘The Sharper Image’ is printed on the top. The model number is printed on bottom of the charger,” the CPSC reports.
Consumers are advised to contact Atomi for instructions on returning the chargers for a full refund.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact Atomi at (800) 790-1440, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or email them at [email protected]
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Son of Republican presidential candidate cited in alleged alcohol related crash
- Selling Your Business . . . and Sticking Around
- Cardiologist accused of attempting to have rival doctor killed
- Former Daimler worker files lawsuit alleging discrimination
- Twitter Accused of Gender Bias in Discrimination Lawsuit
- Senator calls extended Gulf oil leak ‘unacceptable’
- Driver crashes into L.A. Times building, becomes injured
- Former NFL player convicted of murder
- Lamborghini and Ferrari crash in Beijing
- Indiana HIV outbreak passes 100 confirmed cases