Man Crushed to Death Inside Machinery Near Rochester Construction Site
08/01/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Rochester, NY — A 53-year-old man, who was collecting scrap metal for recycling, was crushed to death inside machinery near a construction side on Tuesday, July 31, 2012. The fatal accident occurred on Canal Street and Berdell Alley in Rochester shortly before 7 a.m., reports the Democrat and Chronicle.
According to police, the man stuck his head and torso inside a large piece of machinery to retrieve a motor for recycling when he became stuck, and was subsequently crushed.
Emergency crews responded to the scene where they pronounced the man dead.
Police revealed that the man did not have permission to be on the property. The alley in which the machinery was located is considered private property.
The victim was also not part of the construction crew at the site.
Investigations into the death are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York wrongful death accidents.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Toro® Z Master® Riding Mowers Recalled For Fire Hazards
- Verde Electric Employee Injured After Falling From Bucket Truck in Rye Brook
- Response To Dr. Visco: You’re Right And You’re Wrong About Mesh Implants
- Life After Failing TVM Treatments is a Rollercoaster of Side Effects for Women
- Do Not Wait To File Your Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit
- What is the Best Advice for Those Who’ve Sustained a Burn Injury in an Accident?
- The Importance Of A Life Care Plan In Pediatric Spinal Cord Injury
- Help for Those Who’ve Suffered an Amputation Due to a Serious Accident Injury
- Louisville Slugger® OneX Fastpitch Softball Bat Recalled for Injury Hazards
- ‘There is Life After Divorce’: Divorce Lawyer Jeff Anderson Ties the Knot Again