Garbage Disposal Accident Kills Man in Beaver Dams
07/18/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Beaver Dams, NY — A workplace garbage disposal accident killed a man Monday, July 16, 2012, on Campground Road near the Schuyler County line in Beaver Dams, reported the Star-Gazette.
According to the Sheriff’s office, a man was killed in an accident involving a garbage disposal device. The man was reportedly either pinned under or between parts of the machinery, which picks up and dumps garbage into trucks.
The man either worked for, ran or owned a garbage disposal operation.
Details surrounding the accident and his identity have been withheld at this time.
Investigations into the workplace accident are underway. It is unknown if the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will be conducting an investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Cardiologist accused of attempting to have rival doctor killed
- Former Daimler worker files lawsuit alleging discrimination
- Twitter Accused of Gender Bias in Discrimination Lawsuit
- Senator calls extended Gulf oil leak ‘unacceptable’
- Driver crashes into L.A. Times building, becomes injured
- Former NFL player convicted of murder
- Lamborghini and Ferrari crash in Beijing
- Indiana HIV outbreak passes 100 confirmed cases
- Suicide note of transgender teen gets attention of White House
- Justice Department announces charges against former e-commerce executive