Garbage Disposal Accident Kills Man in Beaver Dams
07/18/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Beaver Dams, NY — A workplace garbage disposal accident killed a man Monday, July 16, 2012, on Campground Road near the Schuyler County line in Beaver Dams, reported the Star-Gazette.
According to the Sheriff’s office, a man was killed in an accident involving a garbage disposal device. The man was reportedly either pinned under or between parts of the machinery, which picks up and dumps garbage into trucks.
The man either worked for, ran or owned a garbage disposal operation.
Details surrounding the accident and his identity have been withheld at this time.
Investigations into the workplace accident are underway. It is unknown if the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will be conducting an investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- “Spouse” to Include Same-Sex Spouse Under FMLA
- Division of Workers’ Compensation, Explained by Dallas Employment Lawyer
- Injured Workers Suffer As ‘Reforms’ Limit Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- On Tort Reform, It’s Time to Declare Victory and Withdraw
- As a Lawyer Ted Cruz Defended Huge Jury Awards. As a Politician He Opposed Them
- The Demolition of Workers’ Comp
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures