Garbage Disposal Accident Kills Man in Beaver Dams
07/18/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Beaver Dams, NY — A workplace garbage disposal accident killed a man Monday, July 16, 2012, on Campground Road near the Schuyler County line in Beaver Dams, reported the Star-Gazette.
According to the Sheriff’s office, a man was killed in an accident involving a garbage disposal device. The man was reportedly either pinned under or between parts of the machinery, which picks up and dumps garbage into trucks.
The man either worked for, ran or owned a garbage disposal operation.
Details surrounding the accident and his identity have been withheld at this time.
Investigations into the workplace accident are underway. It is unknown if the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will be conducting an investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- How Do I Know if My Claim Falls Under Medical Malpractice or Wrongful Death?
- Did You Know? Car Accidents Are a Leading Cause of Traumatic Brain Injury
- CEME Innovation Centre urges manufacturing SMEs to take control of IP rights
- Seek A Rational Comprehensive Treatment For Your Mesh Related Pain
- Bicyclist Hit and Killed by Cab in Brooklyn
- Two FBI Agents Killed in Training Accident off Virginia Beach
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Makers for Fire and Burn Hazards
- Free Vaginal Mesh Webinar Offered: Registration Now Open
- Medicaid Fraud: A Business Model Whistleblowers Can Help End
- How Common Are Medical Misdiagnoses?