Garbage Disposal Accident Kills Man in Beaver Dams
07/18/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Beaver Dams, NY — A workplace garbage disposal accident killed a man Monday, July 16, 2012, on Campground Road near the Schuyler County line in Beaver Dams, reported the Star-Gazette.
According to the Sheriff’s office, a man was killed in an accident involving a garbage disposal device. The man was reportedly either pinned under or between parts of the machinery, which picks up and dumps garbage into trucks.
The man either worked for, ran or owned a garbage disposal operation.
Details surrounding the accident and his identity have been withheld at this time.
Investigations into the workplace accident are underway. It is unknown if the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will be conducting an investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured