Garbage Disposal Accident Kills Man in Beaver Dams
07/18/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Beaver Dams, NY — A workplace garbage disposal accident killed a man Monday, July 16, 2012, on Campground Road near the Schuyler County line in Beaver Dams, reported the Star-Gazette.
According to the Sheriff’s office, a man was killed in an accident involving a garbage disposal device. The man was reportedly either pinned under or between parts of the machinery, which picks up and dumps garbage into trucks.
The man either worked for, ran or owned a garbage disposal operation.
Details surrounding the accident and his identity have been withheld at this time.
Investigations into the workplace accident are underway. It is unknown if the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will be conducting an investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin