Woman says poisoning boyfriend with Visine was for attention
08/14/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – A woman who admitted to the long-term poisoning of her boyfriend with Visine has reportedly stated the act was for attention. As reported by The Inquisitr, multiple charges have been brought against Vickie Jo Mills, 33, including 10 counts of aggravated assault in connection with her purportedly putting Visine in her boyfriend’s beverages over the course of several years.
Thurman Edgar Nesbitt III had reportedly been treated for various related illnesses for years according to his doctor who alerted police to his possibly being poisoned in July.
An affidavit of probable cause filed last week notes Mills’ admission that she was seeking attention from her boyfriend in committing the act.
Mills has been released on $75,000 bail while awaiting trial.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony