Football player arrested after allegedly head-butting wife
08/13/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Miami – Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson was arrested after allegedly head-butting his new wife, Evelyn Lozado. As reported by Good Morning America, the 34-year-old professional football player and Lozado, who appeared on the VH1 reality television program “Basketball Wives,” were said to be arguing over a sales receipt for condoms when the incident occurred.
Officer Christopher Epps is quoted as writing in his report on the incident, “I observed [redacted] to have a laceration on her forehead approximately 3” in length… Based off the statements given to me, [redacted] injuries and my observations, I placed Johnson under arrest charging him with Simple Battery Domestic.”
Johnson has reportedly been cut from the Miami Dolphins since his arrest. He was released on bail Sunday.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Miami legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Two vehicles fall into water after bridge collapses
- Residents in some Oregon counties see 911 calls go unanswered
- Hero in Ohio kidnap case not endorsing free burgers
- Settlement reached in Brett Favre text lawsuit
- Newtown schools to receive $1.3 million from Education Department
- Businessman held for $3 million ransom, tortured for a month
- Hobby Lobby seeks birth control exemption from health law
- Texts, photos released of Trayvon Martin
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits