Woman indicted for accident that killed child
06/26/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Skokie, Illinois – A 23-year-old woman has been indicted on charges linked to an accident that killed a 9-year-year old boy while riding his bicycle. As reported by The Chicago Tribune, the woman, Hanin Goma, has been charged with one felony and one misdemeanor in connection with the chain reaction crash that led to the child’s death.
Goma stands accused of driving under the influence when the accident occurred on May 22. Tests reportedly showed cannabis and amphetamines were in her system at the time.
An arraignment hearing is set for July 9.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Illinois legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder
- Attorneys in untimely vaccine injury cases allowed to recover legal fees
- Rice contamination being investigated in China
- Supreme Court upholds FCC rule in cellphone tower case
- CT MTA Train Derails, Collides With 2nd Train, 70 Injured