Chicago man charged with DUI after crash held on bond
04/25/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
Chicago, Illinois – A man accused of driving while intoxicated and causing a crash that injured five people is being held on a $50,000 bond. As reported by the Chicago Tribune, 19 year-old Lethanniel Barajas has been charged with driving under the influence in connection with the crash that occurred at 2:35 a.m. on Saturday. Barajas was ordered by Judge Laura Marie Sullivan in Cook County Bond Court to be held on the $50,000 bond Sunday.
Three of the victims in the accident were reportedly taken to local hospitals in serious to critical condition. Two more people sustained less serious injuries and were treated at Holy Cross Hospital and Little Company of Mary Hospital according to the Chicago Fire Department.
Barajas faces a felony charge and multiple misdemeanor charges in connection with the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Chicago accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California
- Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
- Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
- Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury
- Microsoft announces Mojang acquisition plans
- Louisiana Senator says “sloppy bookkeeping” caused travel expense mistakes
- New rules issued for reporting workplace deaths