Chicago man charged with DUI after crash held on bond
04/25/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
Chicago, Illinois – A man accused of driving while intoxicated and causing a crash that injured five people is being held on a $50,000 bond. As reported by the Chicago Tribune, 19 year-old Lethanniel Barajas has been charged with driving under the influence in connection with the crash that occurred at 2:35 a.m. on Saturday. Barajas was ordered by Judge Laura Marie Sullivan in Cook County Bond Court to be held on the $50,000 bond Sunday.
Three of the victims in the accident were reportedly taken to local hospitals in serious to critical condition. Two more people sustained less serious injuries and were treated at Holy Cross Hospital and Little Company of Mary Hospital according to the Chicago Fire Department.
Barajas faces a felony charge and multiple misdemeanor charges in connection with the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Chicago accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult