Chicago man charged with DUI after crash held on bond
04/25/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
Chicago, Illinois – A man accused of driving while intoxicated and causing a crash that injured five people is being held on a $50,000 bond. As reported by the Chicago Tribune, 19 year-old Lethanniel Barajas has been charged with driving under the influence in connection with the crash that occurred at 2:35 a.m. on Saturday. Barajas was ordered by Judge Laura Marie Sullivan in Cook County Bond Court to be held on the $50,000 bond Sunday.
Three of the victims in the accident were reportedly taken to local hospitals in serious to critical condition. Two more people sustained less serious injuries and were treated at Holy Cross Hospital and Little Company of Mary Hospital according to the Chicago Fire Department.
Barajas faces a felony charge and multiple misdemeanor charges in connection with the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Chicago accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Judge refuses dismissal of lawsuits against cinema owner in Colorado shooting
- Settlements in Rail Runner case approach $8 million
- Lead counsel in GM ignition switch cases appointed by judge
- Sheriff’s deputy shoots teenage daughter believing she’s an intruder
- Man charged after video of him beating autistic teen goes viral
- Pope visits South Korea, meets with ferry disaster survivors
- Texas governor indicted by grand jury
- Ferguson teen killed in police shooting accused of being robbery suspect
- Elizabeth Smart-Gilmour speaks at conference addressing human trafficking
- Teen lives inside Walmart unnoticed for days