Chicago man charged with DUI after crash held on bond
04/25/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
Chicago, Illinois – A man accused of driving while intoxicated and causing a crash that injured five people is being held on a $50,000 bond. As reported by the Chicago Tribune, 19 year-old Lethanniel Barajas has been charged with driving under the influence in connection with the crash that occurred at 2:35 a.m. on Saturday. Barajas was ordered by Judge Laura Marie Sullivan in Cook County Bond Court to be held on the $50,000 bond Sunday.
Three of the victims in the accident were reportedly taken to local hospitals in serious to critical condition. Two more people sustained less serious injuries and were treated at Holy Cross Hospital and Little Company of Mary Hospital according to the Chicago Fire Department.
Barajas faces a felony charge and multiple misdemeanor charges in connection with the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Chicago accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder