Chicago man charged with DUI after crash held on bond
04/25/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash
Chicago, Illinois – A man accused of driving while intoxicated and causing a crash that injured five people is being held on a $50,000 bond. As reported by the Chicago Tribune, 19 year-old Lethanniel Barajas has been charged with driving under the influence in connection with the crash that occurred at 2:35 a.m. on Saturday. Barajas was ordered by Judge Laura Marie Sullivan in Cook County Bond Court to be held on the $50,000 bond Sunday.
Three of the victims in the accident were reportedly taken to local hospitals in serious to critical condition. Two more people sustained less serious injuries and were treated at Holy Cross Hospital and Little Company of Mary Hospital according to the Chicago Fire Department.
Barajas faces a felony charge and multiple misdemeanor charges in connection with the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Chicago accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Sanctions against Putin possible over Ukraine crisis
- Minnesota man on trial for teens’ deaths linked to break in
- Mother pleads guilty after drug overdose in McDonald’s play area
- Complaints over Michelle Obama graduation speech
- Woman sues over being denied ‘8THEIST’ license plate
- AMR effort to terminate retiree benefits blocked
- Crying child suffocated over video game
- Massachusetts teacher not punished for thrown chair
- Wyoming student jumps to death after eating marijuana cookie
- Inmate released from jail days before scheduled life saving cancer surgery