Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
04/11/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Orangeville, NY — A two-vehicle crash in western New York killed a 62-year-old man and injured three others on Sunday, April 8, 2012. The fatal automobile accident occurred around 4 p.m. at an intersection in the rural town of Orangeville, about 35 miles east of Buffalo, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Details surrounding the wreck have yet to be released, but the Wyoming County Sheriff’s Office reports that the two-vehicle crash occurred at an intersection.
Responding emergency crews arrived at the scene and pronounced the driver of one of the two vehicles dead at the scene. The victim was identified as Patrick Henn of North Tonawanda.
The occupants of the other vehicle included a pregnant woman, her husband and their 2-year-old son.
The woman was transported to a Buffalo Hospital, where she was treated and released. Her husband and their child were taken to a local hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
Investigations into the traffic accident are ongoing.
No citations have been issued at this time.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York automobile accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston