32-Vehicle Pile-Up on Hwy 360 in Arlington, TX Injured 10
11/29/2010 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Arlington, TX—Several people were rushed to the hospital after being involved in a 32-car pile-up along State Highway 360, which gridlocked the northbound lanes of the highway in Arlington. The chain-reaction crash occurred just after 5:30 p.m., near the Division Street exit, as reported by the Dallas Morning News.
Police officials reported that a northbound vehicle slowed down to exit the highway at Division Street, when another motorist rear-ended the car, causing it to spin uncontrollably into traffic and create a 32-car pile-up.
Responding emergency crews rushed 10 victims to area hospitals for treatment of their undisclosed injuries. Officials said the injuries did not appear to be life-threatening. The identities of the victims were not released to the public.
The exact cause of the crash is still under investigation, but Arlington police authorities believe the rain-slicked roads may have been a factor.
By 8:30 a.m., all northbound lanes of Highway 360 were cleared and reopened.
A full investigation is underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Texas automobile accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston