Firefighter injured while battling Ohio house blaze
Legal News for Ohio Personal Injury Attorneys. Two people taken to the hospital after sustaining injuries in Ohio house fire.
Firefighter sustained minor injuries while battling Ohio house blaze.
Cincinnati, OH—A house blaze left two people injured on Thursday morning, January 7, 2010, according to WCPO-TV. The fire reportedly occurred in the 4400 block of Glenway Avenue in West Price Hill.
Smoke alarms could allegedly be heard at the scene where the inferno broke out at approximately 3:30 a.m. early this morning. It was reported that only one person was inside the fiery home at the time of the blaze. Responding firefighters used an aerial ladder to help the resident escape from the upper level of the burning home. A firefighter was also injured while battling the blaze after he allegedly fell down a flight of stairs, consequently suffering from slight smoke inhalation after displacing his protective face piece. It took about thirty minutes to control the fire that resulted in approximately $65,000 in damages.
The person who was rescued from the fiery residence, whose name and condition were not released by officials, was allegedly transported to a hospital by responding medical professionals. The firefighter was also taken to University Hospital after sustaining minor injuries after he fell while combating the house blaze.
Investigators are reportedly still looking into what may have caused the early morning house fire.
Legal News Reporter: Sandra Quinlan- Legal News for Ohio Personal Injury Attorneys.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Oscar Pistorius receives 5-year prison sentence for girlfriend’s death
- Global warming linked to mass extinction millions of years ago, study says
- Ebola to make chocolate prices soar?
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages