Firefighter injured while battling Ohio house blaze
Legal News for Ohio Personal Injury Attorneys. Two people taken to the hospital after sustaining injuries in Ohio house fire.
Firefighter sustained minor injuries while battling Ohio house blaze.
Cincinnati, OH—A house blaze left two people injured on Thursday morning, January 7, 2010, according to WCPO-TV. The fire reportedly occurred in the 4400 block of Glenway Avenue in West Price Hill.
Smoke alarms could allegedly be heard at the scene where the inferno broke out at approximately 3:30 a.m. early this morning. It was reported that only one person was inside the fiery home at the time of the blaze. Responding firefighters used an aerial ladder to help the resident escape from the upper level of the burning home. A firefighter was also injured while battling the blaze after he allegedly fell down a flight of stairs, consequently suffering from slight smoke inhalation after displacing his protective face piece. It took about thirty minutes to control the fire that resulted in approximately $65,000 in damages.
The person who was rescued from the fiery residence, whose name and condition were not released by officials, was allegedly transported to a hospital by responding medical professionals. The firefighter was also taken to University Hospital after sustaining minor injuries after he fell while combating the house blaze.
Investigators are reportedly still looking into what may have caused the early morning house fire.
Legal News Reporter: Sandra Quinlan- Legal News for Ohio Personal Injury Attorneys.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California
- Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
- Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
- Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury