Florida automobile accident lawyers news: Plant City I-4 auto accident injures 3
Hillsborough County 2 car crash injures driver and two passengers.
Tampa, FL(JusticeNewsFlash.com)–An automobile accident involving two vehicles injured three people on Sunday night. Tampa Bay Online reports the two-car motor vehicle collision (MVC) happened near Plant City on Interstate 4 at approximately 5:50 p.m. Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) state troopers say a 2007 Mitsubishi coupe was weaving in and out of traffic when it rear-ended a 2001 Toyota. The two vehicles were traveling near the State Road 39 exit on westbound I-4. Hillsborough County police officials say the Mitsubishi was driven by 20 year-old Kyrie Lynn Fitzgerald of Largo. The Toyota was operated by 36 year-old Laura Waiters of Tampa. After being rear-ended, Waiters’ vehicle spun across all three lanes before striking a concrete barrier wall. Fitzgerald’s vehicle spun across the lanes as well, coming to rest on the outside lane. Waiters had three passengers in her vehicle, including a 7 year-old girl.
Hillsborough County emergency medical services (EMS) crew transported Waiters and two of her passengers, 32 year-old Angella Humphrey and 55 year-old Thedis Wilburn, to Tampa General Hospital. As of Sunday night, doctors and nurses say the three women are in serious condition. Plant City area highway accident investigators say the three victims were wearing safety belts at the time of the two-car crash. Fortunately, the 7 year-old girl was uninjured. Fitzgerald was also uninjured. Tampa area police authorities issued Fitzgerald a citation for failure to use due care. All westbound lanes on the I-4 freeway were shut down for approximately an hour while crew members cleared the car accident scene.
JusticeNewsFlash.com news by Florida automobile accident lawyers.Online Auto Accident Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New York Injury Attorney News: Man struck, killed by city bus in Bronx
- CA Auto Accident: 5 Injured When SUV Plowed into Pedestrians on Sidewalk
- Chicago auto accident: Traffic stop, crash injures police officer and 3 others
- Massachusetts auto accident: Pregnant mother crashes minivan into daycare
- Los Angeles auto accident: DMV worker injured in driving test crash
- Raleigh NC auto accident: Police car, ambulance crash en route to shooting call
- Austin TX wrong way crash: Driver found dead inside burning vehicle
- Study: High-speed police chases are killing innocent bystanders
- Washington D.C. automobile accident: 1 killed, 6 injured in car vs. van crash
- San Francisco CA accident: Taxi runs red light, causes chain-reaction crash