Paula Patton separates from husband, Robin Thicke
02/24/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
California – Actress Paula Patton and her husband Robin Thicke have decided to separate after being married for nine years and together for two decades. As reported by Us Weekly, reps for the couple confirmed their separation this week.
Thicke, 36, and Patton, 38, are quoted as releasing the statement to the entertainment news source, “We will always love each other and be best friends… However, we have mutually decided to separate at this time.”
Patton stated of their relationship during an interview with Prestige Hong Kong Magazine last year, “I’ve been there for his down moments, and he’s been there for mine… Life is full of peaks and valleys. Robin has always been a great person to remind me to celebrate now…We’re best friends. We laugh a lot.”
The couple share a three-year-old son, Julian.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – California Entertainment News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash