Paula Patton separates from husband, Robin Thicke
02/24/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
California – Actress Paula Patton and her husband Robin Thicke have decided to separate after being married for nine years and together for two decades. As reported by Us Weekly, reps for the couple confirmed their separation this week.
Thicke, 36, and Patton, 38, are quoted as releasing the statement to the entertainment news source, “We will always love each other and be best friends… However, we have mutually decided to separate at this time.”
Patton stated of their relationship during an interview with Prestige Hong Kong Magazine last year, “I’ve been there for his down moments, and he’s been there for mine… Life is full of peaks and valleys. Robin has always been a great person to remind me to celebrate now…We’re best friends. We laugh a lot.”
The couple share a three-year-old son, Julian.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – California Entertainment News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home
- Hiker found frozen to death in New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls even bigger attraction frozen
- Lawsuit filed by Food Network show host over Contessa Chef Inspired foods
- Model Katherine Webb speaks out about issues with online bullying
- Anne Boleyn portraits inaccurate?