Woman leaves meth as tip at restaurant
01/09/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Oregon – An Oregon woman was arrested, along with her boyfriend, after leaving methamphetamine as a tip at a restaurant. As reported by ABC News, Erica Manley, 37, was being held on a $50,000 bond Thursday after being arrested in connection with the incident last week.
A waitress at the Twisted Fish Steakhouse in Seaside, Ore. reportedly stated she found the drugs along with a gift card in a sealed envelope left behind with a question mark on it. The restaurant manager is stated to have confirmed the incident.
Manley is expected to be charged with unlawful manufacture and possession and delivery of methamphetamine. Her boyfriend, Ryan Bensen, 40, has since been released from jail and is not expected to face charges.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Oregon Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Oscar Pistorius receives 5-year prison sentence for girlfriend’s death
- Global warming linked to mass extinction millions of years ago, study says
- Ebola to make chocolate prices soar?
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages