Woman leaves meth as tip at restaurant
01/09/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Oregon – An Oregon woman was arrested, along with her boyfriend, after leaving methamphetamine as a tip at a restaurant. As reported by ABC News, Erica Manley, 37, was being held on a $50,000 bond Thursday after being arrested in connection with the incident last week.
A waitress at the Twisted Fish Steakhouse in Seaside, Ore. reportedly stated she found the drugs along with a gift card in a sealed envelope left behind with a question mark on it. The restaurant manager is stated to have confirmed the incident.
Manley is expected to be charged with unlawful manufacture and possession and delivery of methamphetamine. Her boyfriend, Ryan Bensen, 40, has since been released from jail and is not expected to face charges.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Oregon Legal News
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Minnesota man on trial for teens’ deaths linked to break in
- Mother pleads guilty after drug overdose in McDonald’s play area
- Complaints over Michelle Obama graduation speech
- Woman sues over being denied ‘8THEIST’ license plate
- AMR effort to terminate retiree benefits blocked
- Crying child suffocated over video game
- Massachusetts teacher not punished for thrown chair
- Wyoming student jumps to death after eating marijuana cookie
- Inmate released from jail days before scheduled life saving cancer surgery
- Gigantic Jesus portrait drawn with chalk on church lot