Woman leaves meth as tip at restaurant
01/09/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Oregon – An Oregon woman was arrested, along with her boyfriend, after leaving methamphetamine as a tip at a restaurant. As reported by ABC News, Erica Manley, 37, was being held on a $50,000 bond Thursday after being arrested in connection with the incident last week.
A waitress at the Twisted Fish Steakhouse in Seaside, Ore. reportedly stated she found the drugs along with a gift card in a sealed envelope left behind with a question mark on it. The restaurant manager is stated to have confirmed the incident.
Manley is expected to be charged with unlawful manufacture and possession and delivery of methamphetamine. Her boyfriend, Ryan Bensen, 40, has since been released from jail and is not expected to face charges.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Oregon Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage