Woman leaves meth as tip at restaurant
01/09/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Oregon – An Oregon woman was arrested, along with her boyfriend, after leaving methamphetamine as a tip at a restaurant. As reported by ABC News, Erica Manley, 37, was being held on a $50,000 bond Thursday after being arrested in connection with the incident last week.
A waitress at the Twisted Fish Steakhouse in Seaside, Ore. reportedly stated she found the drugs along with a gift card in a sealed envelope left behind with a question mark on it. The restaurant manager is stated to have confirmed the incident.
Manley is expected to be charged with unlawful manufacture and possession and delivery of methamphetamine. Her boyfriend, Ryan Bensen, 40, has since been released from jail and is not expected to face charges.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Oregon Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage