Woman leaves meth as tip at restaurant
01/09/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Oregon – An Oregon woman was arrested, along with her boyfriend, after leaving methamphetamine as a tip at a restaurant. As reported by ABC News, Erica Manley, 37, was being held on a $50,000 bond Thursday after being arrested in connection with the incident last week.
A waitress at the Twisted Fish Steakhouse in Seaside, Ore. reportedly stated she found the drugs along with a gift card in a sealed envelope left behind with a question mark on it. The restaurant manager is stated to have confirmed the incident.
Manley is expected to be charged with unlawful manufacture and possession and delivery of methamphetamine. Her boyfriend, Ryan Bensen, 40, has since been released from jail and is not expected to face charges.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Oregon Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results
- Charges filed against man in overdose of 9-year-old
- Phaedra Parks opens up about divorce, addresses rumors
- Marshawn Lynch accuser charged with making a false statement
- Human remains found on property of missing woman’s daughter
- Tori Spelling seeks relationship advice from unexpected source
- Multiple explosions set off two-alarm fire near Maytown