Dozens of bombs found on man stopped for speeding
01/08/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
London, Ohio – Ohio police say they found dozens of bombs on a man who was stopped for speeding. As reported by the Associated Press (AP) Andrew Scott Boguslawski, 43, was arrested on Interstate 70 New Year’s Day after being stopped for going 85 mph in a 70-mph zone.
Boguslawski reportedly told the state trooper who stopped him that he did not have any weapons on him. The officer saw one of the weapons after returning to present him with a ticket. Assistant Madison County Prosecutor Nick Adkins is quoted by the AP as stating of the state trooper, “At that point, he drew his service weapon, held the man there and called for backup.”
According to the report, 48 explosive devices and materials to make additional explosives were among the items found in his vehicle. Investigators had yet to determine why the man had the arsenal at the time of the report. A court hearing for Boguslawski was set for Friday in Madison County.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Ohio Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Dismissal of Florida smoker lawsuits against tobacco companies upheld by court
- Wyoming workplace deaths decline, study shows
- Remains of missing Tennessee woman identified
- Kris Jenner increases security after receiving death threats?
- Google announces acquisition of Lift Labs
- Jury award reduced by half in police car crash case
- Man arrested after allegedly stalking Bristol Palin
- Trump Taj Mahal could close amid bankruptcy filing
- Actress dies after being struck by tree
- Royal couple expecting second child