Magazine names Panama best place to retire
01/06/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Panama – Panama has been named the best place to retire by American magazine InternationalLiving.com. As reported by Yahoo! News, the country was placed first on the list in the magazine’s 2014 edition of its annual Global Retirement Index.
Items that are stated to make the country attractive to retirees who choose to move there from the US include its pensioner residence program, which entails real estate loan discounts, and discounts on medical expenses.
InternationalLiving.com’s executive editor, Jennifer Stevens is quoted in the report as stating of the country, “In the past year, Panama has introduced new visas, which make it easier to gain residence there… the country has made major advances in infrastructure.”
Twenty-four countries are ranked in the listing, after having been evaluated in multiple areas that impact the lives of individuals day to day.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – World News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick