Magazine names Panama best place to retire
01/06/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Panama – Panama has been named the best place to retire by American magazine InternationalLiving.com. As reported by Yahoo! News, the country was placed first on the list in the magazine’s 2014 edition of its annual Global Retirement Index.
Items that are stated to make the country attractive to retirees who choose to move there from the US include its pensioner residence program, which entails real estate loan discounts, and discounts on medical expenses.
InternationalLiving.com’s executive editor, Jennifer Stevens is quoted in the report as stating of the country, “In the past year, Panama has introduced new visas, which make it easier to gain residence there… the country has made major advances in infrastructure.”
Twenty-four countries are ranked in the listing, after having been evaluated in multiple areas that impact the lives of individuals day to day.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – World News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Former Colorado police chief says JonBenet Ramsey case mishandled
- Giuliana Rancic makes apology after dreadlock comment controversy
- Apple emoji options to become more diverse
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery
- Contesting the Right to Unemployment Benefits