Magazine names Panama best place to retire
01/06/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Panama – Panama has been named the best place to retire by American magazine InternationalLiving.com. As reported by Yahoo! News, the country was placed first on the list in the magazine’s 2014 edition of its annual Global Retirement Index.
Items that are stated to make the country attractive to retirees who choose to move there from the US include its pensioner residence program, which entails real estate loan discounts, and discounts on medical expenses.
InternationalLiving.com’s executive editor, Jennifer Stevens is quoted in the report as stating of the country, “In the past year, Panama has introduced new visas, which make it easier to gain residence there… the country has made major advances in infrastructure.”
Twenty-four countries are ranked in the listing, after having been evaluated in multiple areas that impact the lives of individuals day to day.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – World News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss