Magazine names Panama best place to retire
01/06/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Panama – Panama has been named the best place to retire by American magazine InternationalLiving.com. As reported by Yahoo! News, the country was placed first on the list in the magazine’s 2014 edition of its annual Global Retirement Index.
Items that are stated to make the country attractive to retirees who choose to move there from the US include its pensioner residence program, which entails real estate loan discounts, and discounts on medical expenses.
InternationalLiving.com’s executive editor, Jennifer Stevens is quoted in the report as stating of the country, “In the past year, Panama has introduced new visas, which make it easier to gain residence there… the country has made major advances in infrastructure.”
Twenty-four countries are ranked in the listing, after having been evaluated in multiple areas that impact the lives of individuals day to day.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – World News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- 700 workers to lose jobs at Ford due to slow sales
- Google accused of age discrimination in lawsuit
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media