Magazine names Panama best place to retire
01/06/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Panama – Panama has been named the best place to retire by American magazine InternationalLiving.com. As reported by Yahoo! News, the country was placed first on the list in the magazine’s 2014 edition of its annual Global Retirement Index.
Items that are stated to make the country attractive to retirees who choose to move there from the US include its pensioner residence program, which entails real estate loan discounts, and discounts on medical expenses.
InternationalLiving.com’s executive editor, Jennifer Stevens is quoted in the report as stating of the country, “In the past year, Panama has introduced new visas, which make it easier to gain residence there… the country has made major advances in infrastructure.”
Twenty-four countries are ranked in the listing, after having been evaluated in multiple areas that impact the lives of individuals day to day.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – World News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Over 1,200 giant African snails seized by USDA
- Reality show cancelled after star charged with rape
- Drug overdose cause of Drew Barrymore sister death
- Woman hit by bus, dies at Burning Man festival
- Justin Bieber compares paparazzi accident to Princess Diana tragedy
- Shirt resembling concentration camp uniforms pulled from clothing line
- Painkiller overdose deaths may be decreased by medical marijuana laws
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money