Alyssa Milano accepts apology from comedian after weight joke controversy
01/03/2014 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Actress Alyssa Milano tweeted an acceptance of an apology from comedian Jay Mohr after he publicly joked about her weight. As reported by Us Weekly, Mohr came under fire for comments made about the “Mistresses” star’s weight in an interview when he referenced seeing her at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards gala in Las Vegas last month.
Mohr is quoted as stating of Milano during a radio interview after the event, “She’s very tiny, in height…It seems like she had a baby and said, ‘I don’t really give a s–t’…I read it on her gut.” Mohr subsequently addressed his comments, saying he thought they would be taken as a joke and offered an apology to the actress.
Milano, who previously tweeted a response to Mohr’s comments Christmas Day, is quoted as posting in her most recent tweet about the remarks last week, “Thank you. Apology accepted…(She grunts while aggressively yet cautiously prying off her head-to-toe Spanx),” along with the hashtag “#PassTheCookies.”
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Entertainment News
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father