Nnamdi Asomugha, husband of Kerry Washington announces football retirement
12/26/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Oakland, CA – Nnamdi Asomugha, the husband of “Scandal” star Kerry Washington has announced his plans to retire from playing football. As reported by Us Weekly, Asomugha recently confirmed at a news conference on Friday that he would be retiring after playing in the NFL for 11 seasons.
Asomugha is quoted as stating, “After 11 seasons in the NFL, I will be retiring today… I’ve been blessed and fortunate to have a successful NFL career… Another journey is starting for me right now.”
Asomugha, 32, was cut in November by the San Francisco 49ers. He and Washington, who began dating in the summer of 2012, are expecting their first child together.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – California Entertainment News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens