Nnamdi Asomugha, husband of Kerry Washington announces football retirement
12/26/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Oakland, CA – Nnamdi Asomugha, the husband of “Scandal” star Kerry Washington has announced his plans to retire from playing football. As reported by Us Weekly, Asomugha recently confirmed at a news conference on Friday that he would be retiring after playing in the NFL for 11 seasons.
Asomugha is quoted as stating, “After 11 seasons in the NFL, I will be retiring today… I’ve been blessed and fortunate to have a successful NFL career… Another journey is starting for me right now.”
Asomugha, 32, was cut in November by the San Francisco 49ers. He and Washington, who began dating in the summer of 2012, are expecting their first child together.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – California Entertainment News
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father