CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
12/26/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, N.Y.—The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and Edoche has voluntarily recalled children’s spoon and fork sets due to choking hazards posed to young children. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on December 19, 2013.
The spoon and fork sets were recalled after discovering that the utensil’s handle can detach, which poses a choking risk to infants.
“This recall involves Edoche’s Cubetensils sets of children’s eating utensils. Each set consists of a spoon and a matching fork with stainless steel heads and plastic handles. The handle has three segments that rotate to create design combinations. The utensils are 5.75-inches long and were sold in seven different models/designs: alphabet, moon and stars, nature, princess, rockets, trucks and veggies. The sets come in a brown cardboard box with a clear viewing window in the front. ‘Edoche’ is printed on the bottom of the utensils and ‘Stainless Steel China’ is embossed on the metal heads. The phrase ‘Not for children under 3’ appears on the back of the product’s packaging,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to contact Edoche for a full refund.
For more information concerning the nationwide product recall can contact Edoche call collect at (774) 295-0170 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or online at www.edoche.com.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- “Spouse” to Include Same-Sex Spouse Under FMLA
- Division of Workers’ Compensation, Explained by Dallas Employment Lawyer
- Injured Workers Suffer As ‘Reforms’ Limit Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- On Tort Reform, It’s Time to Declare Victory and Withdraw
- As a Lawyer Ted Cruz Defended Huge Jury Awards. As a Politician He Opposed Them
- The Demolition of Workers’ Comp
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures