CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
12/26/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, N.Y.—The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and Edoche has voluntarily recalled children’s spoon and fork sets due to choking hazards posed to young children. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on December 19, 2013.
The spoon and fork sets were recalled after discovering that the utensil’s handle can detach, which poses a choking risk to infants.
“This recall involves Edoche’s Cubetensils sets of children’s eating utensils. Each set consists of a spoon and a matching fork with stainless steel heads and plastic handles. The handle has three segments that rotate to create design combinations. The utensils are 5.75-inches long and were sold in seven different models/designs: alphabet, moon and stars, nature, princess, rockets, trucks and veggies. The sets come in a brown cardboard box with a clear viewing window in the front. ‘Edoche’ is printed on the bottom of the utensils and ‘Stainless Steel China’ is embossed on the metal heads. The phrase ‘Not for children under 3’ appears on the back of the product’s packaging,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to contact Edoche for a full refund.
For more information concerning the nationwide product recall can contact Edoche call collect at (774) 295-0170 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or online at www.edoche.com.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin