Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
12/20/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, N.Y.—The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Health Canada and Yankee Candle has voluntarily recalled the Pine Berry Candle Ring for fire hazards. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on December 20, 2013.
The candle ring was recalled after discovering that synthetic foliage and berries are flammable, which poses a fire hazard to consumers.
“The recalled decorative pine berry candle ring goes around the base of a candle and is made of synthetic green foliage with synthetic red berries and pinecones. The ring measures about 9 to 10 inches in diameter and has an opening of about 4 to 4 1/2 inches. Candle rings with UPC number 8 86860 02558 8 or 8 86860 06357 3 on a tag attached to the underside of the ring are included in the recall,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to contact a Yankee Candle store or Yankee Candle Company for a full refund.
For more information concerning the nationwide product recall, consumers can contact the Yankee Candle Company, Inc. toll-free at (877) 417-2230 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.Yankeecandle.com.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
- Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
- IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada