‘Young and the Restless’ star announces firing on Twitter
12/17/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Michael Muhney took to his Twitter account on Tuesday to break the news that he has been fired from the soap opera “The Young and the Restless.” As reported by The Wrap, Muhney stated that his last air date will be in January.
Muhney, who has played villain Adam Newman since 2009 on the daytime show, is quoted as writing in his post, “I’m so sorry. It breaks my heart to say this, but I was just let go from Y&R. My last day on set is this Thursday…I’m going to take some private time with my wife & kids, as I am most concerned for their well-being.”
The reason for Muhney’s departure has yet to be made known.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Los Angeles Entertainment News
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father