Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
12/06/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Jennifer Lopez has requested a legal name change in new documents filed in her divorce from singer Marc Anthony. As reported by Us Weekly, she is seeking to have her legal last name changed from Muniz (the real last name of Anthony) to Lopez. The American Idol judge has also requested joint legal and physical custody of their twins.
As noted in the report, the documents were filed in response to a divorce filing by Anthony last year. The estranged spouses announced their separation in 2011. The two married in 2004.
Lopez is currently dating Casper Smart, whom she has been in a relationship with since 2011.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Los Angeles Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Former wrestler dies in apparent suicide reports say
- George Zimmerman accused of threatening to kill driver
- Dismissal of Florida smoker lawsuits against tobacco companies upheld by court
- Wyoming workplace deaths decline, study shows
- Remains of missing Tennessee woman identified
- Kris Jenner increases security after receiving death threats?
- Google announces acquisition of Lift Labs
- Jury award reduced by half in police car crash case
- Man arrested after allegedly stalking Bristol Palin
- Trump Taj Mahal could close amid bankruptcy filing