Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
12/06/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Jennifer Lopez has requested a legal name change in new documents filed in her divorce from singer Marc Anthony. As reported by Us Weekly, she is seeking to have her legal last name changed from Muniz (the real last name of Anthony) to Lopez. The American Idol judge has also requested joint legal and physical custody of their twins.
As noted in the report, the documents were filed in response to a divorce filing by Anthony last year. The estranged spouses announced their separation in 2011. The two married in 2004.
Lopez is currently dating Casper Smart, whom she has been in a relationship with since 2011.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Los Angeles Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before
- Texas woman pleads guilty after murder and kidnapping