Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
12/06/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Jennifer Lopez has requested a legal name change in new documents filed in her divorce from singer Marc Anthony. As reported by Us Weekly, she is seeking to have her legal last name changed from Muniz (the real last name of Anthony) to Lopez. The American Idol judge has also requested joint legal and physical custody of their twins.
As noted in the report, the documents were filed in response to a divorce filing by Anthony last year. The estranged spouses announced their separation in 2011. The two married in 2004.
Lopez is currently dating Casper Smart, whom she has been in a relationship with since 2011.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Los Angeles Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick
- Google announces addition of new languages for Google Translate
- 11-year-old steals money from grandmother, attempts to take taxi to Florida
- Lawsuit filed against Tyra Banks over ‘Top Model’ prize
- Former “Beverly Hillbillies” star files lawsuit against CBS
- Man jailed after stealing piece of Paul Walker crash car
- Dr. Dre highest earning musician of the year