K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
12/04/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, N.Y.— K2 Revo Kick kickboards/scooters are voluntarily being recalled by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and by K2 Sports. The kickboards/scooters were recalled on December 4, 2013.
The K2 Revo Kick kickboards/scooters were recalled after discovering that the front assembly can break, causing the handle to detach or partially detach. This can cause loss of control or loss of balance and pose a fall hazard to the rider.
“This recall involves K2 Revo Kick kickboards/scooters with item code I10700100. Revo Kick and the item code are printed on a sticker on the underside of the deck. The kickboard/scooter is made of aluminum, has three wheels, a wooden deck and a vertical handle with a round grip. The kickboards/scooters measure about 32 inches long and 40 inches high. The deck has a red, white and blue design with K2 printed on it,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to contact K2 Sports for a full refund.
For more information about the nationwide product recall, consumers can contact K2 Sports toll-free at (866) 302-9996 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday, email the firm at email@example.com.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms