Governor urges parents to use money for campaign, not Christmas toys
12/02/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Wisconsin – Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s campaign made a unique suggestion to supporters in a recent fundraising effort for his re-election bid. As reported by ABC News, Friends of Scott Walker’s Taylor Palmisano suggested in a Black Friday email that parents contribute to his campaign as opposed to spending the money on electronics or toys.
Palmisano’s email is quoted as stating, “This year, we are celebrating the Holiday Season with a Black Friday special that is better than any deal found in stores… Instead of electronics or toys that will undoubtedly be outdated, broken, or lost by the next Holiday Season, help give your children the gift of a Wisconsin that we can all be proud of.”
Walker, a Republican, is in the running against former businesswoman and Democrat Mary Burke, who is a member of the Madison, Wisc., school board.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Wisconsin Government News
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns