Questions remain after Connecticut elementary school shooting probe
11/26/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Connecticut – The gunman’s motive remained unclear following a probe into the mass shooting at a Connecticut elementary school in December. As reported by Reuters, the long-awaited report from the state’s attorney was released early this week, revealing limited new details on gunman Adam Lanza’s motive for the shooting rampage.
Twenty children and six adults were killed in the massacre, which took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown. Lanza also killed his mother prior to leaving their home and turned the gun on himself after the killings.
The probe included a search of the Lanza’s Newtown home and interviews with people who knew him.
According to the report, no criminal prosecutions will be brought. The report is quoted as stating, “The obvious question that remains is: ‘Why did the shooter murder twenty-seven people, including twenty children?’ Unfortunately, that question may never be answered conclusively.”
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Connecticut Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers
- Former Virginia governor to provide additional testimony in corruption trial
- Trial opens for woman accused of kidnapping, assaulting child
- Rick Perry adds sixth attorney to legal team
- Divorce announced for Elizabeth Vargas, husband amid rehab reports
- Nick Cannon confirms he and Mariah are separated