Questions remain after Connecticut elementary school shooting probe
11/26/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Connecticut – The gunman’s motive remained unclear following a probe into the mass shooting at a Connecticut elementary school in December. As reported by Reuters, the long-awaited report from the state’s attorney was released early this week, revealing limited new details on gunman Adam Lanza’s motive for the shooting rampage.
Twenty children and six adults were killed in the massacre, which took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown. Lanza also killed his mother prior to leaving their home and turned the gun on himself after the killings.
The probe included a search of the Lanza’s Newtown home and interviews with people who knew him.
According to the report, no criminal prosecutions will be brought. The report is quoted as stating, “The obvious question that remains is: ‘Why did the shooter murder twenty-seven people, including twenty children?’ Unfortunately, that question may never be answered conclusively.”
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Connecticut Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash