Questions remain after Connecticut elementary school shooting probe
11/26/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Connecticut – The gunman’s motive remained unclear following a probe into the mass shooting at a Connecticut elementary school in December. As reported by Reuters, the long-awaited report from the state’s attorney was released early this week, revealing limited new details on gunman Adam Lanza’s motive for the shooting rampage.
Twenty children and six adults were killed in the massacre, which took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown. Lanza also killed his mother prior to leaving their home and turned the gun on himself after the killings.
The probe included a search of the Lanza’s Newtown home and interviews with people who knew him.
According to the report, no criminal prosecutions will be brought. The report is quoted as stating, “The obvious question that remains is: ‘Why did the shooter murder twenty-seven people, including twenty children?’ Unfortunately, that question may never be answered conclusively.”
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Connecticut Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man arrested on DUI suspicion after Jennifer Lopez crash
- Actress arrested for DUI suspicion while on probation
- High court meets to consider taking cases related to state gay marriage bans
- Judge delays BP oil spill medical claims ruling
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment