Questions remain after Connecticut elementary school shooting probe
11/26/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Connecticut – The gunman’s motive remained unclear following a probe into the mass shooting at a Connecticut elementary school in December. As reported by Reuters, the long-awaited report from the state’s attorney was released early this week, revealing limited new details on gunman Adam Lanza’s motive for the shooting rampage.
Twenty children and six adults were killed in the massacre, which took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown. Lanza also killed his mother prior to leaving their home and turned the gun on himself after the killings.
The probe included a search of the Lanza’s Newtown home and interviews with people who knew him.
According to the report, no criminal prosecutions will be brought. The report is quoted as stating, “The obvious question that remains is: ‘Why did the shooter murder twenty-seven people, including twenty children?’ Unfortunately, that question may never be answered conclusively.”
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Connecticut Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- LeAnn Rimes reality show axed from VH1
- Actress shocked by criticism after speaking about diversity
- Facebook impersonation lawsuit settled by Feds
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters