Pilot who died in plane crash named country-pop superstar next of kin
11/21/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Nashville – A Canadian pilot who died in a plane crash in Nashville named Taylor Swift his next of kin. As reported by Us Weekly, the 23-year-old’s publicist said the singer did not know the pilot, Michael Callan, who was killed in the crash three weeks ago.
A report in the Tennessean said Callan’s plane crashed at the Nashville International Airport, which was 500 miles away from his intended destination.
Paula Erickson, Swift’s publicist, is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in an email to the Tennessean, “The first we heard of this was when the appropriate authorities contacted Taylor’s management about the crash… Taylor does not know this person.”
Swift was recently named the Nashville Songwriters Association International’s Songwriter/Artist of the Year, which is the sixth time the singer has been given the award.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Nashville Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult