Pilot who died in plane crash named country-pop superstar next of kin
11/21/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Nashville – A Canadian pilot who died in a plane crash in Nashville named Taylor Swift his next of kin. As reported by Us Weekly, the 23-year-old’s publicist said the singer did not know the pilot, Michael Callan, who was killed in the crash three weeks ago.
A report in the Tennessean said Callan’s plane crashed at the Nashville International Airport, which was 500 miles away from his intended destination.
Paula Erickson, Swift’s publicist, is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in an email to the Tennessean, “The first we heard of this was when the appropriate authorities contacted Taylor’s management about the crash… Taylor does not know this person.”
Swift was recently named the Nashville Songwriters Association International’s Songwriter/Artist of the Year, which is the sixth time the singer has been given the award.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Nashville Legal News
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment