Pilot who died in plane crash named country-pop superstar next of kin
11/21/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Nashville – A Canadian pilot who died in a plane crash in Nashville named Taylor Swift his next of kin. As reported by Us Weekly, the 23-year-old’s publicist said the singer did not know the pilot, Michael Callan, who was killed in the crash three weeks ago.
A report in the Tennessean said Callan’s plane crashed at the Nashville International Airport, which was 500 miles away from his intended destination.
Paula Erickson, Swift’s publicist, is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in an email to the Tennessean, “The first we heard of this was when the appropriate authorities contacted Taylor’s management about the crash… Taylor does not know this person.”
Swift was recently named the Nashville Songwriters Association International’s Songwriter/Artist of the Year, which is the sixth time the singer has been given the award.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Nashville Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man arrested on DUI suspicion after Jennifer Lopez crash
- Actress arrested for DUI suspicion while on probation
- High court meets to consider taking cases related to state gay marriage bans
- Judge delays BP oil spill medical claims ruling
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment