Pilot who died in plane crash named country-pop superstar next of kin
11/21/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Nashville – A Canadian pilot who died in a plane crash in Nashville named Taylor Swift his next of kin. As reported by Us Weekly, the 23-year-old’s publicist said the singer did not know the pilot, Michael Callan, who was killed in the crash three weeks ago.
A report in the Tennessean said Callan’s plane crashed at the Nashville International Airport, which was 500 miles away from his intended destination.
Paula Erickson, Swift’s publicist, is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in an email to the Tennessean, “The first we heard of this was when the appropriate authorities contacted Taylor’s management about the crash… Taylor does not know this person.”
Swift was recently named the Nashville Songwriters Association International’s Songwriter/Artist of the Year, which is the sixth time the singer has been given the award.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Nashville Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery
- Contesting the Right to Unemployment Benefits
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home
- Hiker found frozen to death in New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls even bigger attraction frozen