Pilot who died in plane crash named country-pop superstar next of kin
11/21/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Nashville – A Canadian pilot who died in a plane crash in Nashville named Taylor Swift his next of kin. As reported by Us Weekly, the 23-year-old’s publicist said the singer did not know the pilot, Michael Callan, who was killed in the crash three weeks ago.
A report in the Tennessean said Callan’s plane crashed at the Nashville International Airport, which was 500 miles away from his intended destination.
Paula Erickson, Swift’s publicist, is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in an email to the Tennessean, “The first we heard of this was when the appropriate authorities contacted Taylor’s management about the crash… Taylor does not know this person.”
Swift was recently named the Nashville Songwriters Association International’s Songwriter/Artist of the Year, which is the sixth time the singer has been given the award.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Nashville Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Texas meteorologist shot in parking lot of news station
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold