Pilot who died in plane crash named country-pop superstar next of kin
11/21/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Nashville – A Canadian pilot who died in a plane crash in Nashville named Taylor Swift his next of kin. As reported by Us Weekly, the 23-year-old’s publicist said the singer did not know the pilot, Michael Callan, who was killed in the crash three weeks ago.
A report in the Tennessean said Callan’s plane crashed at the Nashville International Airport, which was 500 miles away from his intended destination.
Paula Erickson, Swift’s publicist, is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in an email to the Tennessean, “The first we heard of this was when the appropriate authorities contacted Taylor’s management about the crash… Taylor does not know this person.”
Swift was recently named the Nashville Songwriters Association International’s Songwriter/Artist of the Year, which is the sixth time the singer has been given the award.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Nashville Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- LeAnn Rimes reality show axed from VH1
- Actress shocked by criticism after speaking about diversity
- Facebook impersonation lawsuit settled by Feds
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters