Pilot who died in plane crash named country-pop superstar next of kin
11/21/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Nashville – A Canadian pilot who died in a plane crash in Nashville named Taylor Swift his next of kin. As reported by Us Weekly, the 23-year-old’s publicist said the singer did not know the pilot, Michael Callan, who was killed in the crash three weeks ago.
A report in the Tennessean said Callan’s plane crashed at the Nashville International Airport, which was 500 miles away from his intended destination.
Paula Erickson, Swift’s publicist, is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in an email to the Tennessean, “The first we heard of this was when the appropriate authorities contacted Taylor’s management about the crash… Taylor does not know this person.”
Swift was recently named the Nashville Songwriters Association International’s Songwriter/Artist of the Year, which is the sixth time the singer has been given the award.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Nashville Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- 700 workers to lose jobs at Ford due to slow sales
- Google accused of age discrimination in lawsuit
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media