Pilot who died in plane crash named country-pop superstar next of kin
11/21/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Nashville – A Canadian pilot who died in a plane crash in Nashville named Taylor Swift his next of kin. As reported by Us Weekly, the 23-year-old’s publicist said the singer did not know the pilot, Michael Callan, who was killed in the crash three weeks ago.
A report in the Tennessean said Callan’s plane crashed at the Nashville International Airport, which was 500 miles away from his intended destination.
Paula Erickson, Swift’s publicist, is quoted by Us Weekly as stating in an email to the Tennessean, “The first we heard of this was when the appropriate authorities contacted Taylor’s management about the crash… Taylor does not know this person.”
Swift was recently named the Nashville Songwriters Association International’s Songwriter/Artist of the Year, which is the sixth time the singer has been given the award.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Nashville Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss