Pilot Killed by Helicopter Rotor at Pennsylvania Fair
10/02/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Bloomsburg, P.A.—The rotor of a helicopter giving rides at Pennsylvania’s Bloomsberg fair killed a pilot when he walked into the spinning rotor Friday night, September 27, 2013, reports the Huffington Post.
According to officials, Carl Enlow, 69, had returned to the helicopter to speak to the pilot relieving him, when his hat flew off his head. Enlow reached for the hat and was struck by the helicopter’s spinning rotor.
Enlow sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced dead.
Enlow is reportedly an experienced pilot, who had flown helicopter during his military service.
The fatal accident remains under investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania wrongful death lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
- Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
- IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada