Pilot Killed by Helicopter Rotor at Pennsylvania Fair
10/02/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Bloomsburg, P.A.—The rotor of a helicopter giving rides at Pennsylvania’s Bloomsberg fair killed a pilot when he walked into the spinning rotor Friday night, September 27, 2013, reports the Huffington Post.
According to officials, Carl Enlow, 69, had returned to the helicopter to speak to the pilot relieving him, when his hat flew off his head. Enlow reached for the hat and was struck by the helicopter’s spinning rotor.
Enlow sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced dead.
Enlow is reportedly an experienced pilot, who had flown helicopter during his military service.
The fatal accident remains under investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania wrongful death lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan