Pilot Killed by Helicopter Rotor at Pennsylvania Fair
10/02/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Bloomsburg, P.A.—The rotor of a helicopter giving rides at Pennsylvania’s Bloomsberg fair killed a pilot when he walked into the spinning rotor Friday night, September 27, 2013, reports the Huffington Post.
According to officials, Carl Enlow, 69, had returned to the helicopter to speak to the pilot relieving him, when his hat flew off his head. Enlow reached for the hat and was struck by the helicopter’s spinning rotor.
Enlow sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced dead.
Enlow is reportedly an experienced pilot, who had flown helicopter during his military service.
The fatal accident remains under investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania wrongful death lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Four die in Sacramento wrong-way crash
- Oklahoma high court sides with Continental CEO in divorce settlement case
- Federal judge oks jury trials for BP oil spill medical lawsuits
- Houston Car Accident Prevention Tips from Houston car accident lawyers
- Son of Republican presidential candidate cited in alleged alcohol related crash
- Selling Your Business . . . and Sticking Around
- Cardiologist accused of attempting to have rival doctor killed
- Former Daimler worker files lawsuit alleging discrimination
- Twitter Accused of Gender Bias in Discrimination Lawsuit
- Senator calls extended Gulf oil leak ‘unacceptable’