Pilot Killed by Helicopter Rotor at Pennsylvania Fair
10/02/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Bloomsburg, P.A.—The rotor of a helicopter giving rides at Pennsylvania’s Bloomsberg fair killed a pilot when he walked into the spinning rotor Friday night, September 27, 2013, reports the Huffington Post.
According to officials, Carl Enlow, 69, had returned to the helicopter to speak to the pilot relieving him, when his hat flew off his head. Enlow reached for the hat and was struck by the helicopter’s spinning rotor.
Enlow sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced dead.
Enlow is reportedly an experienced pilot, who had flown helicopter during his military service.
The fatal accident remains under investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania wrongful death lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.
- CPSC Recalls Burley Design Tailwind Racks for Trailercycles for Fall Risks
- 4 Hospitalized After Ferry Crash in Jersey City
- How Do I Know If I am a Victim of Medical Malpractice?
- Why Survivors of Catastrophic Accidents Need a Life Care Plan