Frigidaire Recalls Professional Blenders for Laceration Risks, CPSC Reveals
09/26/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, N.Y.—Professional blenders by Frigidaire has been voluntarily recalled by the manufacturer and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) for laceration hazards posed by the defective product. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on September 19, 2013.
A total of 14,000 blenders were recalled after discovering that the blade shaft assembly can break while in use, which poses a laceration hazard to consumers.
“This recall involves Frigidaire Professional© brand blender model FPJB56B7MS with a serial number between FFP 49 1203 0001 and FFP 49 1237 00974. The model and serial numbers are located on a serial plate on the underside of the blender’s motor base. Frigidaire Professional is printed on the front base of the blenders. The 5-speed blender is brushed aluminum and has black buttons on the front. The blender container is a 56-oz. clear glass jar with a black lid and a black base,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to contact Frigidaire to return the blenders for a free replacement blender.
For more information about the nationwide product recall, consumers can contact Frigidaire toll-free at (888) 747-7637 from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. CT on Saturday and Sunday, or online at www.frigidaire.com.
Consumers can also visit www.blenderrecall.com in order to determine if your blender is involved in the recall.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.
- CPSC Recalls Burley Design Tailwind Racks for Trailercycles for Fall Risks
- 4 Hospitalized After Ferry Crash in Jersey City
- How Do I Know If I am a Victim of Medical Malpractice?
- Why Survivors of Catastrophic Accidents Need a Life Care Plan