L.L. Bean Recalls Cottage Step Stools Over Fall Hazards
09/17/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, N.Y.—L.L. Bean and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has voluntarily recalled painted cottage step stools due to a fall hazard posed to consumers. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on August 29, 2013.
The step stools were recalled after discovering that they can slide or tip over, which poses a fall hazard to consumers.
There have been six reports of slips and falls, resulting in injuries.
“This recall involves L.L.Bean painted wood cottage step stools. They measure about 12 inches tall by 12 inches wide by 13 inches deep and have a slot on the top surface and hard plastic caps on the bottom of all four legs. They were sold in the following colors: black, coffee bean, ivory, light sage and red. Item number 281655 is printed on a sticker on the underside of the stool,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to contact L.L. Bean for a full refund or a merchandise card.
For more information about the L.L.Bean step stool recall, consumers can contact L.L.Bean Inc. at (800) 555-9717 anytime, or online at www.llbean.com and click on Product Recall and Safety Info at the bottom of the home page for more information.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms