Pennsylvania Man Crushed By Cranes at Manitowoc Crane Group
09/07/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Shady Grover, P.A.—An industrial accident at Manitowoc Crane Group killed an employee on Thursday, August 29, 2013. The fatal workplace accident occurred around 2:30 p.m. at the former Grove Worldwide plant located off Pennsylvania 16, reports the Herald Times Reporter.
According to officials, Rickie Lee Grimsley was pinned between a parked crane and a crane being moved by another employee. The crane reportedly made a sharp right turn, which trapped Grimsley between the two cranes and caused him to sustain fatal injuries.
Responding emergency medical crews reportedly performed CPR, but their efforts were not successful and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigations into the fatal workplace accident are underway. The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are expected to investigate as well.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Could Technology Have Prevented The Metro-North Commuter Train Derailment?
- Horse-Drawn Amish Buggy Hit By Truck in Northwestern PA; 2 Dead
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.
- CPSC Recalls Burley Design Tailwind Racks for Trailercycles for Fall Risks
- 4 Hospitalized After Ferry Crash in Jersey City