Pennsylvania Man Crushed By Cranes at Manitowoc Crane Group
09/07/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Shady Grover, P.A.—An industrial accident at Manitowoc Crane Group killed an employee on Thursday, August 29, 2013. The fatal workplace accident occurred around 2:30 p.m. at the former Grove Worldwide plant located off Pennsylvania 16, reports the Herald Times Reporter.
According to officials, Rickie Lee Grimsley was pinned between a parked crane and a crane being moved by another employee. The crane reportedly made a sharp right turn, which trapped Grimsley between the two cranes and caused him to sustain fatal injuries.
Responding emergency medical crews reportedly performed CPR, but their efforts were not successful and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigations into the fatal workplace accident are underway. The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are expected to investigate as well.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin