Pennsylvania Man Crushed By Cranes at Manitowoc Crane Group
09/07/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Shady Grover, P.A.—An industrial accident at Manitowoc Crane Group killed an employee on Thursday, August 29, 2013. The fatal workplace accident occurred around 2:30 p.m. at the former Grove Worldwide plant located off Pennsylvania 16, reports the Herald Times Reporter.
According to officials, Rickie Lee Grimsley was pinned between a parked crane and a crane being moved by another employee. The crane reportedly made a sharp right turn, which trapped Grimsley between the two cranes and caused him to sustain fatal injuries.
Responding emergency medical crews reportedly performed CPR, but their efforts were not successful and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigations into the fatal workplace accident are underway. The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are expected to investigate as well.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Tori Spelling severely burned at restaurant in LA
- Push made to make revenge porn punishable offense in UK
- Rapper arrested on drug charges
- Nine-year-old takes on Texas medical marijuana ban
- 65-year-old woman pregnant with quadruplets
- Court denies actress right to bring children back to U.S.
- Police officer charged in South Carolina in shooting of black motorist
- Florida teen charged with felony after hacking into school network
- Attorney for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev facing major challenge
- Gay teacher’s ousting from Omaha Catholic school may not be ordinance violation