Pennsylvania Man Crushed By Cranes at Manitowoc Crane Group
09/07/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Shady Grover, P.A.—An industrial accident at Manitowoc Crane Group killed an employee on Thursday, August 29, 2013. The fatal workplace accident occurred around 2:30 p.m. at the former Grove Worldwide plant located off Pennsylvania 16, reports the Herald Times Reporter.
According to officials, Rickie Lee Grimsley was pinned between a parked crane and a crane being moved by another employee. The crane reportedly made a sharp right turn, which trapped Grimsley between the two cranes and caused him to sustain fatal injuries.
Responding emergency medical crews reportedly performed CPR, but their efforts were not successful and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigations into the fatal workplace accident are underway. The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are expected to investigate as well.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- “Spouse” to Include Same-Sex Spouse Under FMLA
- Division of Workers’ Compensation, Explained by Dallas Employment Lawyer
- Injured Workers Suffer As ‘Reforms’ Limit Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- On Tort Reform, It’s Time to Declare Victory and Withdraw
- As a Lawyer Ted Cruz Defended Huge Jury Awards. As a Politician He Opposed Them
- The Demolition of Workers’ Comp
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures