Split announced between Hollywood A-list couple
08/28/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Douglas spokesman Allen Burry is quoted as stating to AFP, “Michael and Catherine are taking some time apart to evaluate and work on their marriage. There is no further comment.”
Both Douglas, 68, and Zeta-Jones, 43, have made headlines for personal health battles in recent years. Douglas has battled throat cancer and Zeta-Jones underwent treatment for bipolar disorder earlier this year.
Neither star has reportedly filed for legal separation or divorce. The couple, who have been married for 13 years, have two children together.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Los Angeles Legal News
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns