Split announced between Hollywood A-list couple
08/28/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Douglas spokesman Allen Burry is quoted as stating to AFP, “Michael and Catherine are taking some time apart to evaluate and work on their marriage. There is no further comment.”
Both Douglas, 68, and Zeta-Jones, 43, have made headlines for personal health battles in recent years. Douglas has battled throat cancer and Zeta-Jones underwent treatment for bipolar disorder earlier this year.
Neither star has reportedly filed for legal separation or divorce. The couple, who have been married for 13 years, have two children together.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Los Angeles Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash