Actress files lawsuit against weight-loss product makers
08/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – “The Help” actress Octavia Spencer has filed a lawsuit over a weight-loss endorsement deal in which she was accused of breach of contract. As reported by The Wrap, Spencer claims that she fulfilled her part of an agreement made with the makers of the weight-loss product Sensa; however they stopped making payments and attempted to defy agreed upon conditions after a campaign failed to meet the expectations of the company.
Spencer’s conditions included before and after pictures not being used in the campaign and that she would have final approval over any creative elements.
According to the lawsuit, Sensa attempted to use before and after photos and defied other terms.
Spencer is seeking unspecified damages in the suit.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Los Angeles Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home
- Hiker found frozen to death in New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls even bigger attraction frozen
- Lawsuit filed by Food Network show host over Contessa Chef Inspired foods
- Model Katherine Webb speaks out about issues with online bullying
- Anne Boleyn portraits inaccurate?