Actress files lawsuit against weight-loss product makers
08/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – “The Help” actress Octavia Spencer has filed a lawsuit over a weight-loss endorsement deal in which she was accused of breach of contract. As reported by The Wrap, Spencer claims that she fulfilled her part of an agreement made with the makers of the weight-loss product Sensa; however they stopped making payments and attempted to defy agreed upon conditions after a campaign failed to meet the expectations of the company.
Spencer’s conditions included before and after pictures not being used in the campaign and that she would have final approval over any creative elements.
According to the lawsuit, Sensa attempted to use before and after photos and defied other terms.
Spencer is seeking unspecified damages in the suit.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Los Angeles Legal News
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Ryan O’Neal says Farrah Fawcett Warhol portrait belongs to him
- Chicago pension crisis a growing concern
- Obama attends Mandela memorial in South Africa
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt admit to blowing through millions
- French breast implant maker receives jail sentence
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend seeks to have domestic violence charges dropped
- Lamar Odom gets probation in DUI plea deal
- Johnson & Johnson officials accused of destroying vaginal mesh files
- Snapchat files for restraining order over information disclosure
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say