Actress files lawsuit against weight-loss product makers
08/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – “The Help” actress Octavia Spencer has filed a lawsuit over a weight-loss endorsement deal in which she was accused of breach of contract. As reported by The Wrap, Spencer claims that she fulfilled her part of an agreement made with the makers of the weight-loss product Sensa; however they stopped making payments and attempted to defy agreed upon conditions after a campaign failed to meet the expectations of the company.
Spencer’s conditions included before and after pictures not being used in the campaign and that she would have final approval over any creative elements.
According to the lawsuit, Sensa attempted to use before and after photos and defied other terms.
Spencer is seeking unspecified damages in the suit.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Los Angeles Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage