Actress files lawsuit against weight-loss product makers
08/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – “The Help” actress Octavia Spencer has filed a lawsuit over a weight-loss endorsement deal in which she was accused of breach of contract. As reported by The Wrap, Spencer claims that she fulfilled her part of an agreement made with the makers of the weight-loss product Sensa; however they stopped making payments and attempted to defy agreed upon conditions after a campaign failed to meet the expectations of the company.
Spencer’s conditions included before and after pictures not being used in the campaign and that she would have final approval over any creative elements.
According to the lawsuit, Sensa attempted to use before and after photos and defied other terms.
Spencer is seeking unspecified damages in the suit.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Los Angeles Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Poll suggests Florida voters support legalizing medical marijuana
- Jesse Ventura awarded $1.8 million in defamation lawsuit
- Manufacturer agrees to nearly $800 million preliminary fund for asbestos victims
- Company sues ‘Duck Dynasty’ over trademarked phrase
- NCAA agrees to $70 million settlement fund in head injury case
- White House: New sanctions to be imposed against Russia
- Mother of burglary suspect charged in case
- Kiefer Sutherland breaks silence on Freddie Prinze Jr. comments
- Search continues for mom who went missing while running errands
- Man charged in fatal police chase crash